2 replies to this topic

#1 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

My last post was about ECM but i saw that it was not the problem. Can the develipers of PGI orPiranha games fix the hardpoints on this hero mech.

Should have some engery other than missles or balistics. Here is an example.

Center right: 1M
Centur left: 1M, AMS
Right arm: 1B 1E
Left arm: 1B 1E

Edit: If anyone has any better idears for hardpoints please say in your posts below.

Edited by Nova Latios Storm, 10 June 2014 - 02:57 AM.

#2 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts
  • LocationTamo daleko ...

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

Now this is what i was talking about,great ! :P
Mine suggestion is either to get rid off those useless 20 tube missile launchers and either put some more 2 or 4 tube launchers so that at least we can put some more streaks on it,or much better to put some high mounted laser hardpoints,like i said somewhere else,its a mech (Raven) that is made for scouting and sniping first,not close combat,not with those huge legs!And i also suggest that since we will probably never see ECM on hero mechs,that is at least compensated with one more module slot on Huggin,all the non ECM ravens need as much help possible.

#3 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:30 AM

View PostEyesBurn, on 10 June 2014 - 03:14 AM, said:

Now this is what i was talking about,great ! :P
Mine suggestion is either to get rid off those useless 20 tube missile launchers and either put some more 2 or 4 tube launchers so that at least we can put some more streaks on it,or much better to put some high mounted laser hardpoints,like i said somewhere else,its a mech (Raven) that is made for scouting and sniping first,not close combat,not with those huge legs!And i also suggest that since we will probably never see ECM on hero mechs,that is at least compensated with one more module slot on Huggin,all the non ECM ravens need as much help possible.

Soulds grate i was going to use the raven for long-range jump snipeing becuse the huggin has jumpjets

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users