2 replies to this topic

#1 Willard Phule

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationThe Omega Company compound on Outreach

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

After having been rubber banded over a kilometer and having everyone freeze except me several times, I began to wonder....why doesn't PGI sponsor regional servers?

I'm guessing it's because of cost. Anything that costs more than a pound of back bacon is probably way beyond the budget at this point.

So....here's an idea. The Art Department at PGI seems to have their act together....I mean, every patch day we get all sorts of broken, half-assed game mechanic crap that breaks the game worse than it was before, BUT...we also get mech and cockpit item sales every single time as well.

Here's an idea...how about putting up some sort of sale with the proceeds earmarked for regional servers? I would bet the response from players outside of North America would be pretty huge.

OH...and here's the best part! PGI could promise that all monies collected from the sale will be used for regional servers.....then, after having collected a bunch of cash, they could just ignore the promise and say that "it's on the list and will be provided soon." It's a win/win scenario for PGI. Lots of cash, a way to piss off a large chunk of the community AND it'll go a long way to destroying whatever belief that PGI can actually provide a finished product.

#2 Deadmeat313

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationPreston - UK

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

I detect a soupcon of bitterness.

#3 Willard Phule

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationThe Omega Company compound on Outreach

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:22 AM

Far more than a "soupcon," whatever that is.

I simply expect everything PGI does to be half-assed, broken, and beyond their ability to produce...no matter the pipe dreams they may have. And, oddly enough, to date....I'm not sure if I've been disappointed. PGI is nothing, if not consistent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users