10 replies to this topic

#1 RTDouglas

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

PLEASE! For the love of all that is decent and good in this world can someone tell me if there is a way to remove/filter out the TWELVE trial mechs from my mech inventory?

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

There isn't.

Edit: Yet, at least - a lot of people have been asking for this, so they might put it in at some point. But no plans to do it soon, as far as I know.

Edited by DEMAX51, 10 June 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#3 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

12 trials, to clutter up the mech choices. Just think, when I started there were 4 STOCK trial mechs to use.

I think I can live with these extra mechs in the mech bay, if it gives new players the ability to test and try new mechs.

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

Short answer: No

Long answer: Make a topic in the suggestion forum

Opinion: A simple filter to clear out the trial mechs would be swell.

#5 Warblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 503 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Qc, Cnd

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

have you tried sorting by weight class?

then you wouldn't have to see 12.. just 2 per weight class..

Edited by Warblood, 10 June 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#6 DAYLEET

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

You have the UI2.0 to thank for that, we used to have favorite mechs(realy miss those), trials in their own section and your owned mech together.

#7 Denolven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:09 AM

Everyone is cursing that each time when switching the mech. And due to Clan stuff being top priority, nobody knows if that one simple checkbox "show trial mechs" is coming anytime soon :huh:
Sometimes I wonder if they ever do internal testing, because stuff like this is so damn obvious that you don't even need any intelligence or special knowledge to notice it.

Edited by Denolven, 11 June 2014 - 04:13 AM.

#8 oldradagast

• Philanthropist
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostDenolven, on 11 June 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:

Everyone is cursing that each time when switching the mech. And due to Clan stuff being top priority, nobody knows if that one simple checkbox "show trial mechs" is coming anytime soon :D
Sometimes I wonder if they ever do internal testing, because stuff like this is so damn obvious that you don't even need any intelligence or special knowledge to notice it.

If you question internal testing, check out the annoying warhorns that will be coming soon with Clan Mechs... Somebody please tell me who thought it would be a good idea to let people spam annoying noises with a button click?

I like the game overall, but I honestly wonder about PGI sometimes since I don't see how anyone can seriously make some of the decisions they do on a regularly basis.

#9 WVAnonymous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

I also really miss the first "four mechs" in the Home Page.

That was how I kept track of modules as well. If I took a mech off the home page, I stripped out the modules.

View Postoldradagast, on 13 June 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

If you question internal testing, check out the annoying warhorns that will be coming soon with Clan Mechs... Somebody please tell me who thought it would be a good idea to let people spam annoying noises with a button click?

My understanding is the war horn only sounds when you get a kill, just like the Heavy Metal.

#10 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

They only play their noise when the player gets a kill. I didn't even really notice it on the Test Server.

#11 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

View PostRTDouglas, on 10 June 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

PLEASE! For the love of all that is decent and good in this world can someone tell me if there is a way to remove/filter out the TWELVE trial mechs from my mech inventory?

I suggest posting your opinion here regarding the 12 Trial Mechs soaking up space <_<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users