#121 Methuselah Honeysuckle

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 81 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSammich Isles

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

I'm Clan Wolf because I have the hots for Ranna and Natasha Kerensky ;)

View PostNgamok, on 11 June 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Also, in SWTOR, there were more Imperials than Rebels...

There were more Imperials because the Republic classes and visuals were less appealing. But playing all the class stories, neither came off as the good guys or bad guys.

#122 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

View PostNgamok, on 11 June 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

In WoW, are the Alliance really the good guys? The Humans are corrupt. The Gnomes are killing the environment. The Elves just want to be left alone. And the Dwarves are just that.

That is kind of the point - they are not necessarily The Good Guys - but they tend to be seen as such.

Knowing absolutely nothing about a series, and offered Orcs or Humans, which side is more likely to be the villains?

#123 Toadkillerdog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

I'm actually disappointed we don't have any real bad guys in this game. I know some of the houses are dickish, but dickish is just humanly selfish, not evil for the sake of being evil. That's right, I want Chaos Mechwarriors.

#124 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

View PostToadkillerdog, on 11 June 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm actually disappointed we don't have any real bad guys in this game. I know some of the houses are dickish, but dickish is just humanly selfish, not evil for the sake of being evil. That's right, I want Chaos Mechwarriors.

Well I would say for you to wait for the WoBs to go on their Jihad, but that's a ways away, and to be honest, its more of a massive temper tantrum if you think about it.

#125 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

View PostToadkillerdog, on 11 June 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

Smoked Jaguars were bad enough to deserve their annihilation. Things they did to their conquered targets and even to their own merchant caste screams "bad kitty".

Edited by El Bandito, 11 June 2014 - 09:45 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users