- - - - -

Mech Store Mech Loadout

10 replies to this topic

#1 Tinvarien

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

I am new here.. about 2 weeks now. I was wondering if I am missing a setting or something. I cant seem to find a way to check what loadout any of the mechs have in the in game store under battlemechs. I have found the "smurfy" site that gives me the information.. but I have to believe there is someway to click on a mech and see what it is I am purchasing... no?

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

Not via the "store" tab...

But if you go into the Mechlab, and change the filter to "Purchaseable" you can select the 'Mech you're interested in, and then click the "mech details" button (or something like that - the actual nomenclature escapes me) in the bottom right of the screen to see a Smurfy style layout with everything it's got installed.

Edited by DEMAX51, 11 June 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#3 Tinvarien

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Thats EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to set a noob straight. Odd that this isnt available in the store... it seems to be the exact same page... just minus the extra info..

Thanks again!

#4 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Here is another place to check out loads and give you an idea on how much they will cost to build.

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

#5 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

View PostTinvarien, on 11 June 2014 - 09:34 AM, said:

Thats EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to set a noob straight. Odd that this isnt available in the store... it seems to be the exact same page... just minus the extra info..

Thanks again!

No problem ;)

Welcome to the game!

#6 xMEPHISTOx

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

View PostTinvarien, on 11 June 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

I am new here.. about 2 weeks now. I was wondering if I am missing a setting or something. I cant seem to find a way to check what loadout any of the mechs have in the in game store under battlemechs. I have found the "smurfy" site that gives me the information.. but I have to believe there is someway to click on a mech and see what it is I am purchasing... no?

Keep using Smurfy site, at least until they (pgi) fixes the current UI to make it more intuitive for mech creation/building.
At this point I have all my mechs there and do all my mech designing there and then just keep that on second monitor when building mech in game. It truly is that bad for the ingame mech design/building at this time.

#7 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I'm sure it's on PGI's to-do list. They have a lot on their plate right now with the clan mechs. Hopefully they work on the store issues in June or July to get it out of the way.

#8 Warblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 503 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Qc, Cnd

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

The only thing the store is good for is buying the Bundle-Packs, PremTime and seeing if any mechs are on sale.

Use the MechLab for buying mech.. in the top left corner you will see "Owned", if you click on it and you'll see an option for "Purchasable". Buy your mechs from here you'll see all the info you need.

Posted Image

#9 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

If you guys want you can just copy/paste your answers any time this comes up. :D

#10 xeromynd

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,022 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

View PostTinvarien, on 11 June 2014 - 09:34 AM, said:

Thanks again!

Would hardly even call this a "noob mistake"
The fact that details ARENT in the store is 100% not intuitive on the dev's part.

Any case, welcome to the game!

Edited by xeromynd, 12 June 2014 - 09:33 AM.

#11 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:12 AM

I honestly think it's smurfy's fault. He's done such a great job with his site, that PGI can be comfortable with delaying the fix for the store, and mech construction. HOW DARE HE!

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users