1 reply to this topic

#1 Jook Floyd

Rookie

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

I spent a good part of yesterday looking at Clan/Galaxy pages. I'd like to find a home, but I have some concerns.

1.) I am a grad student and will be resuming a full time job in 1 week.

2.) Most clans say, "must be flexible with build and chassis," but I really can only currently afford to buy one chassis. I have it narrowed down to the Dire Wolf, Warhawk, or Adder - but I'm not sure which I want, yet (I really love both my Raven 3L and Misery - so Light to Assault suits me just fine.). As much as I'd like a Timber Wolf, I know the game will be flooded with them.

3.) My K:D ratio numbers are both still sub 100. I am not necessarily bad, but I do not usually top the scoreboards, either.

4.) I have an interest in lore, and even potentially role-play, but my knowledge is only moderate to low. (I know a fair bit more about CSJ than many other factions). Once I get interested in lore, I tend to read for hours.

But hold on! It's not all bad. I do have some skills:

I'm pretty mature. I am definitely able to take constructive criticism. I do not like doing poorly, so my game is something I am always trying to step up. I am rational, easy-going, and pretty flexible.

Hopefully, I can find something that works out for me. I can't wait for the invasion, and I really want to be a part of something.

#2 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:47 AM

Well ill be your friend if you wish :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users