Question Help Me

6 replies to this topic

#1 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Hey. I've been with this game for a bit, been here since founders. I have a hard time playing in pug matches though, and don't have any friends who enjoy the game. The reason for this is i enjoy playing "brawler mechs", decked out with short range or rapid fire weapons, and allot of games end up in an lrm fight or a long range slug fest. Im looking for a team that often deploys close range mechs to games. Would prefer a full team, but a lance of sluggers like myself to run down lrm and gauss boats with would be nice as well :o. Im a relative active gamer, i don't play mwo as much as id like to, but that would most definitely change if i could find a team or lance, im very familiar with mechwarrior games, and can bring a strategic insight to the team if called for.

Edited by XkrX Dragoon, 13 June 2014 - 09:33 PM.

#2 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,655 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

www.the-bwc.com. We're largely - but not exclusively - current and prior-service military, and can accomodate just about any level of committment and playing style. We have regular operations, trainings, and support for a wide array of games, from MWO to Planetside to games that aren't even out yet - and all this with a membership that hails from around the world. We're looking for good pilots who are willing to learn and cooperate with each other; if that's what you're looking for, we're looking for you.

#3 Ertur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...ons-merc-corps/

There's all manner of groups at the link that are looking for people.

#4 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

I would also recommend dropping by the hiring hall in the mercs forum. Post your name there, and many units will give you an offer.

#5 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

Question, what is your main goal? Is it to win, have a good time, is it to have buddies?
I myself am a casual, like my buddies, but feel I could follow a leader or group that is competitive, but you really need to know, and express clearly what you want, or think you want a little clearer.
Gl hf o7, brother

#6 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

you will find many possible units in the MWO forums

I am a member of the Praetorian Legion, and we would welcome you as would many other units
http://praetorian-le...com/recruitment
give us a look

#7 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

This sub-forum is not intended for recruitment.

If you want to get recruitet you can post to the hiring hall. You could also look for units yourself in the recruitment forums of the Inner Sphere Factions, in the Clan forums and in the Outreach forums if you want to be a mercanery.

Closing and good luck in your search!

Edited by Egomane, 14 June 2014 - 04:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users