38 replies to this topic

#21 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 29 June 2014 - 01:56 AM, said:

Wow, you must fear him very much if the cutdown for the bidding was an entire Galaxy :(

neg, i am not the commander of the Gyrfalcon galaxy so i don't bid anything. I challenged him to one on one awhile back but never got a response

Edited by Grimwill, 29 June 2014 - 02:21 AM.

#22 Vermaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

Way to go guys, you're at best a mixed lance among 8 other Inner Sphere players.

Very Falcon of you.

#23 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

Truly, this, is a laughable matter. You call yourselves Wolves, ha! I see only Chihuahuas whimpering at our door. If your allegiance was anywhere else, this would not even be close to being worth my time, but you've shaken the cage, and found your entire clan in a nightmare you won't soon forget.

Sadly, I am not a Star Com, but believe me, if I was, I would have already sent a batchall to the freebirth wolves.
Hey Grimm.. You had a very nice idea back there.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
Remember This Quote. Clan Wolf will be reciting it back to us Jade Falcons, very soon.

#24 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

Right.. Look who's talking. Oh, and FYI, he/she might claim us, but I have never heard of him.

Haha, don't go thinking you are supreme, because if you are the ****, I am sewer rich. I grow bored of these talks. Your words are simplistic, unfounded, and on a side note, completely hilarious. Where is your proof of this kill? Of course you do not have proof, surat mutts do not think that far ahead.

#25 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

Neg, galaxymind is not one our trothkin. Bragging about killing freebirths isn't very clan like of you

Edited by Grimwill, 30 June 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#26 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

Ok well I see. Then that means I have killed about 70 wolves in just last week alone. You've only killed one falcon?  ok, you have a lot catching up to do. Should we screenshot every wolf we kill then ?

Edited by Grimwill, 30 June 2014 - 11:04 AM.

#27 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

I will, if necessary. You filthy mutts will cry and beg for mercy, and receive none! Ah, and just so you know freebirth, every single Wolf I have destroyed, has indeed been confirmed by another Falcon. I have been looking for you in game, all day. Never once does your name come across. Hmm, maybe, we have a cowardly surat on our hands. Would not surprise me, even slightly. One last thing. One of your ***** cats...er mutts, had challenged me to a batchall, and failed miserably! AND IN A 'MECH THAT OUTCLASSED MY OWN BY FAR! Pathetic..

#28 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 28 June 2014 - 04:15 PM, said:

LOL yea he thinks he is going to be ilclan. It's June 28TH 3049 on PGI's timeline!!!! Your not going to be ilclan anytime soon or ever for that matter not with. When are you going to get that through your thick skull. What is going to happen soon is your entire toumen will be divided into clan wolf in exile and clan wolf. Get ready to LOSE a lot of your precious clan wolf warriors.

ChiefPuffAbong....we really need to place a bounty on Marack! let's see how smooth he is when the entire Gyrfalcon galaxy is after him

Did the thoughts ever occur to you that Clan Wolf in MWO is roughly 90% Warden...? For all you know, in this timeline, and this "version" of events, The only wolves leaving may be crusaders...and there are not many crusader wolves.

Besides trothkin, we still have much to do before the Refusal War....how many of you are drunk enough to try to fit your head into this beer flagon?

#29 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

Let the children squabble, yada yada its just talk

#30 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

I apologize if i offended any clan wolf members with some of my previous post both on here and other threads. Looking back i may have been a little foolish in some of the things i wrote

#31 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

In 3049 all of the invading clans are allied in their goal, but some are still rivals. After the truce in 3052, is when the Refusal War happens (AKA MW2).

#32 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 03 July 2014 - 12:39 AM, said:

In 3049 all of the invading clans are allied in their goal, but some are still rivals. After the truce in 3052, is when the Refusal War happens (AKA MW2).

The Clans have never stopped being rivals since Op. Klondike :unsure:

In some way, all of this is quite understandable and even in-character lore-wise! :wacko:

#33 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

As was I. All in the name of fun, but fun become a little out of hand. Sorry about that.

#34 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

It's nice to see that this stupid fight is finally over, cuz I was starting to dislike Marack Drock and wanted to make him take his words back.But since everyone apologized, we can all be friends again! Now let's go kick some IS scum butts!

Edited by GonaDie, 03 July 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#35 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

View PostGonaDie, on 03 July 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

It's nice to see that this stupid fight is finally over, cuz I was starting to dislike Marack Drock and wanted to make him take his words back.But since everyone apologized, we can all be friends again! Now let's go kick some IS scum butts!

Marack Drock is an honorable mechwarrior and skilled light mech pilot, regardless of his misguided warden views.

Edited by Edward Mattlov, 19 July 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#36 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

Nice to see you guys respect each other.But still, I would love to meet Marack Drock in the battlefield.

#37 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 20 July 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Some day in the future. I broke my leg in a car accident and currently gaming is not one of my priorities right now. But soon, very soon you are Gona die.

Sorry to hear that Marack, I hope you get well soon.

#38 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Some day in the future. I broke my leg in a car accident and currently gaming is not one of my priorities right now. But soon, very soon you are Gona die.

Get well, but know, if you take a mech in the Solo, or group queue, I will be in a mech that I am familiar with and you will not have it so easy.

#39 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

I hope you get will well soon. But next time, you should save some JJ fuel for a safe landing :)

Edited by GonaDie, 20 July 2014 - 09:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users