Clan Wolf Omega Galaxy Recruitment

29 replies to this topic

#21 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:58 AM

Omega Galaxy (formerly Clan Coyote) is still a fully functional, independent unit with their own customs and traditions.

They share our upper leadership in the form of our Khan, saKhan, and Loremaster, for the purposes of standardizing overall policy, however they are vastly different in their composition, personalities, etc. In other words, a recruit may enjoy dropping with the Omega guys better, or their time zones line up with the majority of Omega better than Alpha, so they'll be placed in Omega.

We haven't ironed everything out yet, so for the time being, we're still essentially 2 separate units.

#22 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

Aresye

You guys are 1 clan. You can say it in 2 words or in a whole paragraph. In the end it will lead to the same outcome.

Same leadership and same rules. Same website and same TS server. Same CWI tags in game.

All sounds same same to me :)

Mako

#23 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:27 AM

All of us are one clan. I can't speak for others but the Beta would be very glad to join in the common unit as well as Alpha and Omega... but language difference...

#24 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

View PostAsatur, on 21 September 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

All of us are one clan. I can't speak for others but the Beta would be very glad to join in the common unit as well as Alpha and Omega... but language difference...

Definitely just your Clan Asatur as my and other Clan Wolf units have our own mind and will not bend to others.

If your clan wants to be a part of Alpha & Omega, I am sure they would more than be happy to take you in as long as you bend to their leaderships.

#25 Fonzie260

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

View PostMako408, on 21 September 2014 - 03:02 AM, said:

Definitely just your Clan Asatur as my and other Clan Wolf units have our own mind and will not bend to others.

If your clan wants to be a part of Alpha & Omega, I am sure they would more than be happy to take you in as long as you bend to their leaderships.

No offense Mako,

Omega has it's own personality,(own mind) however we realize we can not win divided, so we recognize Merlin Conners as the Kahn, this is in no way a bad reflection of our personality if anything it shows how strong Alpha and Omega are in their personalities that we can come together for one common purpose.

With that being said, I will say this... any other Wolf Galaxy out there who wishes to join forces and work as a team please feel free to stop by and talk to us in TS. We aren't trying to absorb your Galaxy or take your units we are trying to form a large army so we can be a force to be reckoned with.

All are welcome new recruits and other Wolf Galaxies.

Edited by Fonzie260, 24 September 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#26 Fonzie260

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

So now that we are back on track

Clan Wolf International is recruiting all levels, single players, small units, up to galaxies. If your interested stop by our TS and visit our webpage.

we look forward to seeing you soon.

clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com:500

http://clan-wolf.info/

#27 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

This is over now. All unconstructive posts deleted. Any other posts than recruiting posts will lead to more warnings.

#28 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

Fantastic, more designer babies to fight on the enemy team.

In all seriousness though, I wish you guys luck with your organization, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Hope you don't mind Inner Sphere pilots like me dropping by the TS server for some friendly drops.

#29 Fonzie260

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

IraqiWalker,

Your welcome to stop by any time...

Look forward to playing and meeting you.

#30 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:26 PM

View PostFonzie260, on 24 September 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

No offense Mako,

Omega has it's own personality,(own mind) however we realize we can not win divided, so we recognize Merlin Conners as the Kahn, this is in no way a bad reflection of our personality if anything it shows how strong Alpha and Omega are in their personalities that we can come together for one common purpose.

With that being said, I will say this... any other Wolf Galaxy out there who wishes to join forces and work as a team please feel free to stop by and talk to us in TS. We aren't trying to absorb your Galaxy or take your units we are trying to form a large army so we can be a force to be reckoned with.

All are welcome new recruits and other Wolf Galaxies.

Thank you for clarifying as I was wondering why Alphas were answering my initial question instead of one of the Omegas.

Good luck to Omega and say hi to some of the guys I used to drop with.

Mako

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users