Founder: Premium Time

4 replies to this topic

#1 Synchros

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Hi Guys,

it's been some while when I bought the legendary Founders package. I just wanted to return playing MWO and saw in the client left lower corner, that I do not have premium time remaining.

However, I've never activated premium because I wanted to save if for time in which I've actually enough time to make use of it.

Is my premium time now gone?
Or is there some other way to activate it?

Regards and thanks, Synchros

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:24 AM

The counter is only for active premium time. Your founder time is hidden behind the Activate button. If you click it, it will tell you how much saved up time you have and if you really want to activate it, which you can of course decline.

#3 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

The readout shows activated premium time. If you click on Activate, it will show you how much banked premium time you have, and let you activate it. If that reads zero, you would have to contact support to see what can be done in case of accidental/buggy premium time activation.

#4 Synchros

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

@Egomane & Modo44:

Thank you very much. As you suggested, after clicking "Activate" (which I did not dare in the first place) it showed my banked premium time correctly. Thanks again, now I feel better ;-)

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:05 AM

Yeah, I can see why someone would be afraid of the activate button, it may imply that the button immediately activates whatever it is it activates :) But, it is indeed safe to click and requires further accept/cancel operation afterwards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users