2 replies to this topic

#1 Eldamar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 102 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPleasant Valley, NY

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:17 AM

Traditionally a lone wolf since the time I left Ander's Moon it has become increasingly evident with the current political climate that I need to start seeking a position to assist in my dealings with House Davion. I currently usually take on 2 week contracts with them, just in case an offer I cant refuse comes along, but I have no issue locking that to a lifetime contract.

Real life specs:
Generally right now I would consider myself a casual as from day to day it is never the same times that I can get on to drop.
When I do get on it can be anywhere from 9pm (though usually later) to 4am EST, I am located in New York State.

Mostly looking for people to add to friends list as much as joining a outfit. Really getting tired of pug drop times in CW as much as just running solo all the time.

I specialize in Heavy Mech, with currently 3 Thunderbolts grinding for elite skills, and 3 Dragons finishing up the basics, not sure what Heavy Chassis I am going to be choosing next to unlock everything fully.

I did really start playing on Anders Moon and everything since as local campaigns, back then I only had dial up and did try Mech 4 online, or could have been three, but you can imagine what it was like at 56k

Ventrillo, Teamspeak, Mumble, C3, and Skype all installed though I have never gotten a chance to actually use C3 yet as a standalone software, I have used the tech in Second Life as Vivox powers voice chat there. Mumble I can not personally stand the quality of, a lot say its the best out there but to me it always sounded like everyone was in a barrel talking.

#2 Dark Fawkes

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:46 AM

Hi Eldamar,

I'd like to invite you and anyone else reading this post to check out the unit i'm involved with, Warpigs Mercenary Company (WMC). We cater to many different player gaming schedules such as yours. Come and have a few drops with us to see if you'd like to join our unit. Our member base is primarily throughout North America and we do have a growing "division" in Europe. We have members playing at various times throughout the day but most of us are on from the hours of...

5pm EST to 12am EST

We can be found on the NGNG teamspeak server under "Warpigs Mercenary Company" or check out our website at warpigs.ca and click on the NGNG teamspeak link on the top right hand side .

Come on by and join us for some PUG drops or Community Warfare action!

#3 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

Greetings!

Head Hunters of Davion, 6th Battalion is looking for more players to fill out there 12 man team.
HHoD has several Battalions, mostly USA/CA time zones, using TS3 for all our activities.
Please stop by our website and TS and ask for the 6th Battalion or join our channel.
http://mwo.enjin.com/
TS3: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users