Looking For Casual Group

4 replies to this topic

#1 TKG Bedwyr

Rookie

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

I have been playing MWO on and off for the last year, and I feel its about time i join a group. I play for 3-4ish hours on and off every night. I don't use teamspeak as I am on skype with my wife who is away for the summer.

I do decent, I would do better in a coordinated team. I currently have a Battlemaster and I will be getting a victor soon. I like brawly mechs and enjoy close combat.

I have years of experience in theory crafting and analytically analysis. In my undergrad years of college I earned a minor in statistics.

So if anyone wants to pick me up I would like to play some games.

#2 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

Where are you located Bedwyr? Are you in North America or EU?

#3 Dark Fawkes

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:30 PM

Hi Bedwyr,

You're more than welcome to come drop with us anytime to see if we are a good fit for you. You can find us at www.warpigs.ca. There is a link to our teamspeak channel on the right hand side. I've also sent you a friend request in-game.

Dark Fawkes

#4 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

Good sir,...Look to the Legion,..We have 230 pilots dropping 24/7,..around the world! All we ask if that you have Fun!
We have a good mix of Social and Competitive pilots working together. Stop by and have some fun!
http://praetorian-le....enjin.com/home

#5 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

Greetings!

Head Hunters of Davion, 6th Battalion is looking for more players to fill out there 12 man team.
HHoD has several Battalions, mostly USA/CA time zones, using TS3 for all our activities.
Please stop by our website and TS and ask for the 6th Battalion or join our channel.
http://mwo.enjin.com/
TS3: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users