60 replies to this topic

#41 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

I just love to watch when ppl talk about dmg and kills in the forums and for how long they play the game.its not about solo kills and stuff ;) its about teamwork and teamkills.Every person who is familiar with fps can learn for few months.I have a lot of friends in alpha and omega,no doubt about their skill ;) just sayin.I like seeing a competetive players.Welcome to Clan Wolf brothers,if u want to play a few competetive drops visit us on our TS. Glory to Clan Wolf

Edited by stefchy, 27 November 2014 - 04:24 AM.

#42 GumbyC2C

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 392 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationDeutchland

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

What time does Theta Galaxy usually play?

#43 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

We start gathering at US evening wich means europeans night.

Edited by stefchy, 03 December 2014 - 04:53 AM.

#44 Joanna Conners

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

View Poststefchy, on 03 December 2014 - 04:52 AM, said:

We start gathering at US evening wich means europeans night.

"U.S. evening" can mean a lot of things across eight time zones. Usually best to specify. That way people don't miss you by a few hours. :)

#45 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

US have only five time zones as I know. And it is small problem compared with "russian evening". :D

Edited by Asatur, 04 December 2014 - 02:31 AM.

#46 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

View PostAsatur, on 04 December 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

US have only five time zones as I know. And it is small problem compared with "russian evening". :D

No, it has eight. That's why I said eight. ;)

#47 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

never the less,every country with its problems ;) . GMT 23:00 more specific.

#48 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts
  • LocationAbove the charred corpse of your 'Mech.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 03 December 2014 - 11:37 AM, said:

"U.S. evening" can mean a lot of things across eight time zones. Usually best to specify. That way people don't miss you by a few hours. :)

Sometimes we all forget that our time zone is not shared with the entire country. :P

View Poststefchy, on 04 December 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

never the less,every country with its problems ;) . GMT 23:00 more specific.

We may see about meeting you in battle at some time then. I personally prefer small unit fighting, compared to the 12v12 grinds that most organised battles turn into. We will see how many pilots we can get together for some matches at some point.

#49 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

Glad to hear it.Just tell me on PM when so i can tell the guys.Feel free to join our ts for friendly drops aswell. o7

#50 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

Greetings Zeta galaxy. As word has likely gotten around by now, Kappa galaxy has split up. One part joining with alpha galaxy, the while the European side forming their own group. As I have a distaste for Alpha and I am not European, I would like to formally place my application. I shall submit it to your website, but I thought I'd mention it here first. I have fought alongside Yasouka and have met with Alaric in Warframe. I found them to be skilled warriors and their character is why this abandoned wolf comes to you.

#51 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

View PostTorrance, on 11 December 2014 - 06:12 PM, said:

Greetings Zeta galaxy. As word has likely gotten around by now, Kappa galaxy has split up. One part joining with alpha galaxy, the while the European side forming their own group. As I have a distaste for Alpha and I am not European, I would like to formally place my application. I shall submit it to your website, but I thought I'd mention it here first. I have fought alongside Yasouka and have met with Alaric in Warframe. I found them to be skilled warriors and their character is why this abandoned wolf comes to you.

Hello Torrance,

Good luck with finding a new unit and it is really unfortunate what happened to our Kappa. However, Lotz decided to hand over Kappa to Alpha and well, me and most of the European players did not want to go to Alpha.

After having said the above, you are more than welcome to drop with us when you want (if you catch us online). Our new TS is cwgg.enjinvoice.com

FYI, we are now the Clan Wolf Grey Guards.

Mako

#52 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:30 AM

Aff, Draxaden informed me. Neither of us have a desire to join alpha and we would link up with you guys at the grey guards, but time zone differences would make that hard.

#53 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:24 AM

View PostTorrance, on 11 December 2014 - 06:12 PM, said:

Hail Torrance! Sorry for a delayed reply. I am in the middle of a final week of the semester.

You are more than welcome to hunt with us! Drop an application at our site, Blackwolves.enjin.com, and join us on teamspeak, I will PM the details to you. I should be dropping later tonight with some of the guys for community warfare, and possibly some custom matches for fun as well. Would love to have you there with us.

#54 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

View PostMako408, on 12 December 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

Hello Torrance,

Good luck with finding a new unit and it is really unfortunate what happened to our Kappa. However, Lotz decided to hand over Kappa to Alpha and well, me and most of the European players did not want to go to Alpha.

After having said the above, you are more than welcome to drop with us when you want (if you catch us online). Our new TS is cwgg.enjinvoice.com

FYI, we are now the Clan Wolf Grey Guards.

Mako

Please do not recruit on our thread. Personal messages should suffice to inform someone of your unit if you choose to snipe them :P

#55 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

Good drop with you today, Zeta. Thank you.

#56 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 12 December 2014 - 11:43 PM, said:

Good drop with you today, Zeta. Thank you.

We had a few 10-12 mans dropping last night, really gave the FRR some hurt! We are going to have to deal with CGB trying to take our planets, though

#57 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

View PostAlaric Wolf Kerensky, on 13 December 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

We had a few 10-12 mans dropping last night, really gave the FRR some hurt! We are going to have to deal with CGB trying to take our planets, though

I would prefer diplomacy. Except where rogue Bear units are concerned.

#58 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 13 December 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

I would prefer diplomacy. Except where rogue Bear units are concerned.

As would I. I am not sure why the Bears are attacking both Wolf and Jaguar so fiercely when we have inner sphere planets to take. The Falcons can burn, though.

#59 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

A few members here in Zeta are looking at starting MegaMek games and later on campaigns once people get the hang of the program. This is essentially Classic Tabletop in an online format. Anyone interested in joining in, even if from another unit, is welcome to let me know!

#60 Cl0ckwerk13

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSTL,MO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:11 PM

View PostAlaric Wolf Kerensky, on 13 December 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

Yes, I dropped with your 10 man and was impressed with your clan. I've been playing lone wolf since the beginning but the changes in the game lead me to seek a pack to run with now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users