Loadout Error.

9 replies to this topic

#1 razzmahjazz

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

Hi, I am new to the game.
I recently purchased the catapult k2 .

An warning appeared stating that I was unable to save configuration due to loadout error, I checked the error and it said I had no machine gun ammo...

I then tried to install machine gun ammo only to reciece this message upon checlout.

" Unable to checkout due to loadout error" ...

So then I tried to unequip weapons....

" Unable to save due to loadout error "

I have no clue what I am doing wrong, nothing is maxed out in the stats and when I tried to add ammo it simply told me the error message... I tried to fix it for 2 hours and then I gave up trying... this is the 1st mech I have purchased and I am extreemly agrovated about not being allowed to use it due to this issue.

BTW yes I used google to try and find a solution only to be even more confused.

I dont have gmail thus I cannot contact support.

Please help....

#2 Torgun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

Have you used the strip mech button and remove everything from it and checkout, before trying to build it up again?

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

It's a new bug, what happens is it fails to save, but succeeds later -- the result is that you technically have "two" versions of the mech (before you changed it and after you changed it).

As you can imagine it confuses the heck out of the game. Hit "Home," say yes to abandoning changes, and retry. If the damage is already locked to the mech you can use Torgun's method of stripping the mech with the "Strip mech" button at the bottom of the list (after clicking Configure).

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:15 AM

View Postrazzmahjazz, on 22 June 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

You can contact support@mwomercs.com using any email service, as well as the website contact form

I would strip your mech first before contacting support, though. Stripped items will be in your inventory and don't need to be re-purchased.

Edited by Redshift2k5, 23 June 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#5 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

View Postrazzmahjazz, on 22 June 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

Hi, I am new to the game.
I recently purchased the catapult k2 .

An warning appeared stating that I was unable to save configuration due to loadout error, I checked the error and it said I had no machine gun ammo...

I then tried to install machine gun ammo only to reciece this message upon checlout.

" Unable to checkout due to loadout error" ...

So then I tried to unequip weapons....

" Unable to save due to loadout error "

I have no clue what I am doing wrong, nothing is maxed out in the stats and when I tried to add ammo it simply told me the error message... I tried to fix it for 2 hours and then I gave up trying... this is the 1st mech I have purchased and I am extreemly agrovated about not being allowed to use it due to this issue.

BTW yes I used google to try and find a solution only to be even more confused.

Please help....

Sometimes the mechlab doesn't update quick enough for your weapons to register. So you end up with more weapons than the mech can handle.

Had a 6 ML ember once. So strip the mech, and do the build again. Unless you can tell where the flaw in the design is, and remove that.

#6 SnowdogJJJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNorth East PA

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

yeah , another bug.. get used to it. it happens to me many times, frustrating, but I guess that is the life of a mech worrier these days. And I thought UI2 was going to make things so much better, easier to fix and faster to add/fix features? I am sure the white knights have their own version of this but I no longer care.

#7 qki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

I had a MG jump from one location, to another, resulting in -1 ballistic hardpoints. The warrning simply said "Warrning: Error".

Just strip the mech and build it gain - chances are something got messed up.

#8 TASADAR101

Rookie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

I stripped mech, saved, then the engine no longer existed.

logged off and back on

same issue.

made a new account and the same issue happened AGAIN!!!

Right after I purchased and slotted in a brand new 360 standard.

red error appereared and now I have the same issue again and the engine and ALL THE AMMO AND HEAT SINKS THAT I SPENT 3 MIL ON ARE GONE...... gone as inm I apparently no longer own them..... they are not equiped they are just gone.

I logged off and logged back on and still gone.

ALL PARTS ARE NOW GONE....... I have tried everything.

#9 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

View PostTASADAR101, on 23 June 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

I stripped mech, saved, then the engine no longer existed.

logged off and back on

same issue.

made a new account and the same issue happened AGAIN!!!

red error appereared and now I have the same issue again and the engine and ALL THE AMMO AND HEAT SINKS THAT I SPENT 3 MIL ON ARE GONE...... gone as inm I apparently no longer own them..... they are not equiped they are just gone.

I logged off and logged back on and still gone.

ALL PARTS ARE NOW GONE....... I have tried everything.

Contact support.

Support@mwomercs.com They can help you with this.

Also, which mech did you slap the 360 in?

Plus, did you check your inventory page to see if the engine is in there?

#10 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

View PostTASADAR101, on 23 June 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

To mention it the 360 engine might be the reason you had an issue in the first place, the largest engine possible for a K2 is 315.

It's very possible that, if you had indeed tried to put a 360 engine in, it wasn't supposed to be able to go in and when it did it caused your problems.

Also it's almost impossible to get a K2 going with a standard 315 due to very similar reasons; it weighs too much. Try an XL engine when it's possible. For a K2 I wouldn't go higher than 280 for a standard, any more and you won't have weight for basic weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users