No replies to this topic

#1 ROB275

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

If you want to survive long in the game of Mechwarrior Online you will do these simple things below they are easy to learn and follow.Im a very experienced pilot who has played in every Mechwarrior game so i can help guide and if you're wondering how long i have played this game its been over a year in everything from light to assault mechs clan and regular.

List of things you can do to improve your damage is these things.

>Change your weapon arrangements around.
>Change weapons all together or part way.
>Change your armor and engine for better speed and armor or so you can add more equipment or both even ad more ammo to.
>Jump jets are good for getting up to sniping positions.
>Stick together with team preferable the largest if possible it will boost your chance for survival and will maximise damage to other mechs and turrets.
>Get new mechs and test them on the training grounds for accuracy and with good mobility and maneuvering so you can improve skill at fighting.
>I use Forrest Valley its close quarters use it for your training trust me it helps you with alot of your problems.
>Make sure you can take a mech down within 1 to 2 minutes of firing that way you will survive more in game.

Hope every Mechwarrior gamer finds this Post helpful let me know if you want more guidance with the game im here to help answer any questions you have about the game.

Good luck Mechwarriors may you fight long and have a good time doing it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users