Looking For Small Tight Knit Clan Wolf

2 replies to this topic

#1 Anakha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

I am looking for a smaller very tight knit Clan where everyone knows everyone fairly well as opposed to a very large one. I play weeknights and weekends. I was in a clan for MW4 for many years which is not around anymore and have predominately been playing with my brother to this point but he does not play that often anymore and with CW coming fairly soon I am looking for a Clan to join. I am interested in casual drops as well as league play. I would say that I am a fairly serious player when need be but casual in general.

I have done a lot of reading of forum posts and based on what is on here it is extremely difficult to tell much about the different wolf clans other than how their members behave when they post on the forums. Most of them just say come check us out but don't really provide much insight into their size, age of members, and what they stand for as clan and how they approach the game.

I am not interested in any guild that always roleplays and/or has any type of stupid process to join the guild other than a simple interview process and play a few drops and get to know you type of situation. I am an adult professional and don't have a tolerance for stuff like that. I have an extensive gaming and a military background which I will share with you during any interview/screening process you might have.

Please let me know if you think your clan might fit me.

Thanks

Edited by Anakha, 25 June 2014 - 02:17 PM.

#2 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

Check us out...www.cwdg.us

#3 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:44 AM

The best way to find out more info about each unit is to hop on TeamSpeak, introduce yourself and drop some games.

Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy

clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users