#1 Jester1980

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there is away to check what premium time I have used in the past? Like a transaction list ect?

I ask because I thought I had alot more premium time banked that I don't think I have used (90days+) but when I checked today by clicking the activate button it only show 8 days ready to be activated. I don't think I have activated the banked time any any point since the Phoenix release which was when I should have got it (plus I have brought a week or so when it has been on special).

I would be handy to be able to see if I have activated it at some point and just forgot (don't think this is the case) before raising a ticket and looking like a fool.

Cheers.

#2 The Great Unwashed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

There's a nice list of your MC purchase/expenditure history in your profile (https://mwomercs.com/profile/credits) but not of Premium Time as far as I know.For example, my latest puchase was a booster that was spent immediately, but I cannot find the activation, only the purchase. Raising a ticket and asking sounds like a good idea?

Edited by The Great Unwashed, 01 July 2014 - 12:31 AM.

#3 Jester1980

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the reply, looks like I will be raising a ticket.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users