Lone Wolf - Looking For A Clan

6 replies to this topic

#1 Kyawn

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

Any of the Clan Wolf clans still actively recruiting? And more to the point willing to take on someone from the GMT timezone?

Solo MWO is fun, but group play is a lot more so! And I'm more than willing to do some competitive games once community warfare comes into effect.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

We have a few members around the GMT time zone, but we're always looking for more overseas players to keep our Khan company.

Come check out Alpha Galaxy at http://www.clan-wolf.info or hop on our teamspeak server at clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com

Note that you won't see anybody on TS when you log on for the first time. An officer will meet you and fill you in on the application process in addition to giving you TS privileges so you can join the dropships.

I'd also check out the Clan Wolf Touman: http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/ to get a feel for all the Clan Wolf units so you can find which one fits you best.

#3 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

View PostAresye, on 28 June 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

We have a few members around the GMT time zone, but we're always looking for more overseas players to keep our Khan company.

I would also like some company :)

#4 nonnex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

There is also a Clan Wolf (Gamma Galaxy) which is mainly driven by German speaking People.

http://www.clanwolf.net/

Edited by nonnex, 01 July 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#5 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:33 AM

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy has an entire trinary of EU players, so you are welcome to join us if you like.

www.cwdg.us

#6 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Posted Image

#7 Reza Malin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 617 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

View PostKyawn, on 28 June 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

Any of the Clan Wolf clans still actively recruiting? And more to the point willing to take on someone from the GMT timezone?

Solo MWO is fun, but group play is a lot more so! And I'm more than willing to do some competitive games once community warfare comes into effect.

Hey there mate. I am located in the UK which is GMT and i was welcomed easily into Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy. While there are certainly more US players than any others in Delta, there are many that drop at all kinds of times. Regardless what time i log on i can always find people to drop with, and with the new matchmaker we regularly have 12 mans running. More GMT players would only further that!

I joined a few weeks ago and the welcome was laid back and very friendly. I haven't had so much fun playing MWO in the year that i have been playing. I used to drop solo too. Met a real great bunch of guys here.

I started as a sibkin, then was taken on as a bondsman, and just passed my trial to become a warrior. It was great fun, no pressure, just a cool way to be inducted into the fold. :D

You should check us out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users