Pgi Are You Sure There Aren't Major Hacks In The Game?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

I am beginning to think their are either major hacks or some fricken serious bugs in this game.

Had a Timberwolf with his back to me at around 150m. Unload an Alpha right into his rear CT. A double tap of UAC/20 and 5 C-ER MLs. He is still standing but wow he shuts down leaving me plenty of time to unload into him. Another Double Tap of UAC/20 and 5 C-ER MLs goes into his rear CT....and he is still standing. Ok now we are at around what 120-140 damage at this point....into his rear CT...he is still standing and now coming out of shutdown. Still....my lasers have came off cool down so before he can turn I pump another 5 medium lasers into his rear CT....and he very calmly turns to me and kills me in like 2 shots.

So I just had roughly 175 damage just disappear into the void of his rear CT and he turns, kills me and walks away.

Serious issue here PGI. Hack or Bug either way, this is something that needs looked into.

Oh and my ping was 68 so I wasn't lagging or anything like that.

Edited by Viktor Drake, 29 June 2014 - 09:01 AM.

#2 Zack Esseth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 248 posts
  • LocationRith Essa

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Hit Reg is still far from good. Some of the clan weapons seem to only register half of their shots (CERPPC). I don't know about the UAC20 but it is a gun I keep trying and pulling off cause It doesnt feel right.

#3 Lexx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 740 posts
  • LocationSlung below a mech's arm shooting nothing but dirt

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

I was in a game on forest colony in a Jagermech. my armor was at 100% and I got one shot killed by a guy in a Victor from a shot to my front right torso. In the space of less than 5 seconds he one shot killed 3 more mechs on my team.

All he had on his mech was the usual 2 PPC 2 AC5 loadout.

I think some players are hacking in this game.

#4 ecued

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 192 posts
  • LocationExit 7A

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

if they are, its no where near as bad as C.O.D. Ghosts, you can't play that unless you're cheating. lmfao

#5 Phlinger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:15 AM

Not saying hack, I have no proof, I didn't have a video running or even took a screenshot.

A Timberwolf popping in and out. Had this happen twice. Figured it was just bad lag on the guy, but when I checked he was at 100ping. He'd be there, then he wasn't. Then he was back, firing his alpha before going invisible again.

#6 Hillbillycrow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

I saw a TW today vanish for a second just as he turned and spotted me lining up my shot. It was enough for me to say wtf and throw me off long enough for him to reapear and boogie around a corner.

Never seen that before and I can tell you if I start detecting / hearing about more of that then forget it. Cheats/hacks/bots ruin everything.

Ps: wish I could remember the guys name or I would name and shame him.

Edited by Hillbillycrow, 29 June 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#7 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,819 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

View PostHillbillycrow, on 29 June 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

I saw a TW today vanish for a second just as he turned and spotted me lining up my shot. It was enough for me to say wtf and throw me off long enough for him to reapear and boogie around a corner.

Never seen that before and I can tell you if I start detecting / hearing about more of that then forget it. Cheats/hacks/bots ruin everything.

Now you know what it's like to be Krillin.

#8 Kitane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,009 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostHillbillycrow, on 29 June 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

That happens a lot around Crimson Strait tunnels (for example), it's a glitch in the game

#9 Zack Esseth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 248 posts
  • LocationRith Essa

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

I forgot to put in my last post that there is some hacking going on. But do bare in mind that a this game has a lot of bugs, and rubber-banding caused by collision is a common one. Also, I found an afk victor once wile piloting my locust, tried to get a head shot to just get it out of the way and not one shot registered hitting the head for 2 min straight, even at new angles.

#10 Hillbillycrow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

Good to know, thanks.

#11 Zoid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

I'd be amazed if there wasn't a little bit of hacking of some sort going on. People find a way.

However, the vast bulk of people who would actually use said hacks do so because they are terrible, so you often don't even notice them.

#12 Felbombling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

Perhaps PGI is trying to increase time to kill. If that is the case, things are working perfectly!

#13 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

If you suspect a hack, please report it to support@mwomercs.com instead of discussing it on the forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users