Are We Going To See An Auto Consumable Resupply Option At Any Time?

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Auto-Resupply, Yes or No? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like an Auto-Resupply of Consumables?

1. Yes (9 votes [81.82%])

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

2. Nope (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Ok.. so ive asked this before, and for the life of me, dont think ive ever seen an answer from PGI on the subject.

Here we are, about to get a prolithia of new Mechs and Items and the like... Yet one single little 'option' that would make quite a few people happy i bet... has yet to be added into the game.

That being the option to have your Mech Auto-resupply your Consumables. (ie airstrikes, UAV's)

Is this really such a hard thing to add into the game?

I mean.. i love looking at my Mech in the mech-bay as much as the next person.. and i also tinker with setups at times. But it really gets monotonous and annoying after a while having to go threw the motions of:

1. Go to Mech-bay
2. Chose Mech to configure
3. Click on modules
4. Re-Equip modules you use/want
5. Checkout.
6. Click Play again to get back to the fight.

Over and over and over and over again every single time a match ends. :)

Can we PLEASE get the option to have our chosen consumables auto-resupplied? I mean.. really.. Our ground crews can weld an missing arm back on... replace blown out reactors... and even top off our LRM's.... but they cant change out the AAA-batteries used to call in an Airstrike... or replace the $5 plastic remote UAV without their hands being held threw the process? :D

#2 Galenthor Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

agreed... even a button that will bring up the modules window on the screen that shows up with your last played mech on the screen... that would be the purfect place to put said button... and save alot of time for those of us who are able to play for extended periods

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

There are times when a person might want to equip an air strike instead of a cool down. If it is auto filled, this could cause a problem.

#4 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 15 June 2014 - 06:40 AM, said:

There are times when a person might want to equip an air strike instead of a cool down. If it is auto filled, this could cause a problem.

You can always take the module off and replace it with another if that happens.

And even then, simply giving us a button like "refill Modules" at the 'play' screen, or even home-screen would be better than going all the way threw the process of going into the mech bay, selecting the mech, selecting the modules, checking out. then finally getting back to the home screen.

#5 Valten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

Yes, Please God Yes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users