• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Was great to see you Eagle.. Next time we'll have ample stock of skittles.. B)

#202 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostCaptian Tech, on 31 August 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

Col. Tech I believe was my last rank in HH. <S> ya all.
So darn good seeing a lot of the old faces. I miss MPBT and all the silliness of it. I just got an email on this site so here I found you guys once again. I am wondering now if I can claim a pub once again. B)

Good Hunting!

good to see you Hi tech!

~S~

B E

#203 Bitslizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostTech IB, on 31 August 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I am going to try and get the founder's pack but will have to wait and see what the fundage looks like. Ya I loved my post on St. Pat's day about painting a shamrock between the mech's shoulders. I wish I still had kept my old rosters and stuff now. I am having a hard time remembering everyone. I remember Memnoch of course. Sky my man. BE don't think I have met but Hawkeye and X-men yup. Aahz even.

I just remembered another name from the past Crusher. I think he ran one of the battalions. Been so darn long that I can't remember LOL. Either that or too many beers in my bar. I hated when they renamed that bar in Solaris. Now if I remember right Tanis had a friend who was HH too and started with a G as I recall. But then we know now my poor memory. I also remember Gator but for the life of me can't remember her son's name.

Well until I either get approved to play or not I will check back everynow and again. I am having fun just reading B)

Founder Pack is currently going to stop selling on Sept 6th!

#204 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

I've been with the HHoD for about 5-6 years now, although I haven't played much since ISW went down for good. I find them to be fun, organized, and effective. They care a lot about the game, and about the community.

I've played ISW extensively, Hardcore, MW4 3.02B, and I use to fool around with Vengance and BK, and other versions all the way back to a little bit of the tabletop game when it first came out.

I have nothing against anyone in HHGD. As a matter of fact I played a bit with some of them at times and they were pretty cool! Any time anyone has started complaining about the rift between the groups, the only thing Alyward has ever said, at least in front of me, is "There were a lot of issues but that was a long time ago. It's time to let it go.", or things similar.

I hope we all just let it go, and learn/remember to play the game the way we want to play it...with respect for the other people in the community.

It's suppose to be fun. All of the other stuff is just going to scare the new people away from both groups, and weaken the game we all love in the long term.

#205 Harrison Kelly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Just joined up with the HHOD's 2 Battalion and gotta say, they're a friendly bunch of people who know a lot and are really patient with the nuggets just hopping into a cockpit. Pleased to drop with them and hope to do so more in the future.

#206 Iron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

glade to here you are enjoying your experience with the guys .If anyone is interested We are always looking to take in new or experienced pilots

Edited by Iron, 06 October 2012 - 08:09 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users