72 replies to this topic

#61 Baddicus Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

pwn is always looking to TK!!!

Seriously though, I love this idea. There are times when I go based off of a visual to determine what components are damaged, and having to fight team-mates forces that issue. I would definitely want to see this happen for a few drops at least.

#62 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

I would like to Thank the 9th Sword for hosting last nights Dragon Roars Event, it was very good fun. At the same time I would like to thank the members of the 3rd Takata, 9th Sword, 36th Deiron, Arkab Legions and Night Scorn for attending and helping to make last night enjoyable.

Details of the next Dragon Roars incoming this weekend.

#63 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

I'm finally unbanned, can we PLEASE make the next event a TK event to celebrate my return from banishment :D . I was banned for TKing after all!

#64 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

Apologies to folks for not having an event last friday, I had issues with work that week, making it difficult for me to get online to organize an event night, the same unfortunately is true for the next 2 fridays due to being away on holiday and having limited online access and I have not been able to arrange for someone else to run the event.

Dragon Roars will return as soon as I return from my holiday.

#65 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

Ok, so last nights event, I did fail to get the info out on the forums. However I did manage to get around some of the units and pass along invites for last nights Dragon Roars, a night of chaos drops to kickstart the post holiday season. It was a really good night and was really good to see members from lots of different units around for some comm channel madness, friendly rivalry and head-hunting.

So many thanks to members of the various house kurita units for representing last night, and I hope to see you all next Friday. Details for next Friday will be posted by latest Monday, have a good weekend folks.

#66 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for your part in keeping our hk units getting together Mana. Wish I could have been on that night!

#67 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

This sounds very interesting. Especially for those recently coming back to the game. Is this still occurring every Friday (as I'm aware several changes have occurred since the post was first initiated)?

#68 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:04 PM

View PostNovawrecker, on 13 September 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

This sounds very interesting. Especially for those recently coming back to the game. Is this still occurring every Friday (as I'm aware several changes have occurred since the post was first initiated)?

Yes Dragon Roars is on every Friday Evening, where either I can arrange it or get someone to cover the running of the event, the event is envisioned to rotate between different HK units and TS servers, that way no one unit 'monopolises' the limelight and every unit gets some hosting time. (Where units say they are happy to partake and host).

I try to make sure that each week, there is a different event, yes event types will crop up again due to popularity (Dragon Drops and Chaos Drops) This way if someone doesn't enjoy a particular style of event they can miss a week and join in another week.

The majority of the time the event evening will be casual fun events designed to get different unit members to interact with each other and help expand friend lists and make it easier for players to find groups at odd hours.etc

View PostConreg, on 13 September 2014 - 04:28 AM, said:

Thanks for your part in keeping our hk units getting together Mana. Wish I could have been on that night!

Thanks Conreg, I started doing this a long time ago however sheer work loading I had to stop, now that some of my free time is back I am trying to get this going again to the point that it doesn't need a lot of work just the people to keep showing and taking part.

View Postpwnface, on 08 August 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

I'm finally unbanned, can we PLEASE make the next event a TK event to celebrate my return from banishment :D . I was banned for TKing after all!

Ok, ok.... we can do this in FFA event after the locust event night :ph34r: when its the NS turn to host Dragon Roars.

#69 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

PPC's with Locusts...

Yes it's exactly how it sounds, you run a Locust, the only weapon allowed is a PPC, no ER, just regular PPC's. Everyone runs one, we all play chase the locust... This is meant as a pure entertainment night, lets find out who the REALLY crazy pilots are!

TS For this Event will be the 3rd Takata TS server as I hadn't confirmed with Arkab to host this week. So TS details are:

Black-Foxes.enjinvoice.com

Time: 5pm EST -10pm EST

#70 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

Oh...I wish I wasn't working Friday, this would be great fun!

#71 SgtKinCaiD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationBordeaux

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

Even if it's late in the evening in France, i will try to drop by !
Is it FFA ?

#72 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

We may do some FFA on some of the matches to keep the different entertainment value up.

#73 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

I'm sorry I missed tonight's event. Soo much happening at the same time in real life : / I hope the turn out was good :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users