Is Ppc Hit Registration Getting Progressively Worse, By The Day Even?

3 replies to this topic

#1 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Tonight I have experienced PPC hit registration being off to the point that after a Gauss hit, the PPC following it does not register. I am usually used to now seeing one ppc after another not registering, but hadn't seen it not register after a Gauss hit until tonight.

#2 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

My ER PPC was hitting pretty well this afternoon...

Not a brag, just observation of what seemed normal.

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 08 July 2014 - 06:12 PM.

#3 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,881 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

It comes and goes to be honest. In general I am finding, at least on the Clan side, that the ER PPC is pretty outstanding. However, I do see a ton of hit registration issues happening all the time. Just the other night I had a cherry red internal CT Victor face off with me at around 100m and I literally had 4-5 ER PPC shots pass right though his CT, hit the building behind him and do zero damage. In the end what should have been an easy kill and move on situation turned into him killing me instead.

Anyway like I said, it happens alot, probably at least once or twice every 5-6 matches where hit registration obviously screws the pooch. I am also sure it happens more often in less than obvious ways as well. Still overall the PPC gets the job done. Hell it might need a nerf if everything registered (just kidding).

#4 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,819 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 08 July 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

It comes and goes to be honest. In general I am finding, at least on the Clan side, that the ER PPC is pretty outstanding. However, I do see a ton of hit registration issues happening all the time. Just the other night I had a cherry red internal CT Victor face off with me at around 100m and I literally had 4-5 ER PPC shots pass right though his CT, hit the building behind him and do zero damage. In the end what should have been an easy kill and move on situation turned into him killing me instead.

Anyway like I said, it happens alot, probably at least once or twice every 5-6 matches where hit registration obviously screws the pooch. I am also sure it happens more often in less than obvious ways as well. Still overall the PPC gets the job done. Hell it might need a nerf if everything registered (just kidding).

Don't even joke about that. If they did that, it'd be the THIRD time (at least) that they've found a bug that lowered damage by x amount/time and nerfed it a corresponding amount, somehow resulting in a net nerf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users