#1 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

It seems large swaths of the population are reliant on this crutch, too the point they have no working concept of it's value in reconnaissance.

I believe the Auto-Targeter is adversely shaping the Elo KB curve of the player-base …

#2 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Do you mean the feature where if you don't have a target selected and you shoot at something it will automatically target it for you?

#3 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

i'd love to turn that off if only because 90% of the time i press 'r' at the same time the auto-target comes up and i end up targeting some other mech i don't want to target, then i have to press 'r' a pile of times again to get the target i wanted back when what i'd really rather do is concentrate on shooting at the said target lol

auto-target is perfect for newbs since they don't target much of anything when they first start playing and it's nice for the target to pop up automatically for everyone else's knowledge, but i instinctively target everything that pops up in front of me so auto-target really throws me off

Edited by JagdFlanker, 05 July 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#4 Valten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

Make it a toggle. I hate it when noobs don't target so I like them being forced to keep it. In fact make it a 10,000,000,000 CB module so noobs can't have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users