Mouse Sensitivity X4

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bubba Choo

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Yes I’ve noticed in a lot of other game when you have different views or zoom in’s you have a bar in settings that can be adjusted so you can aim better while in a x4 zoom or whatever the case may be. I should not have to adjust my mouse settings from in game and mouse just so I can shoot at x4 you already have a mouse sensitivity bar in the settings add one for x4 zoom so that way I’m not clicking my mouse to change from 3 different dpi settings to just play a game. Because right now the x4 zoom moves so fast you have no control over it and overall accy is going down. Please put a ingame setting to allow this to be move faster or slower for everybodys enjoyment.

#2 Adonnay

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

Absolutely agree. I tend to not use the 4x zoom because of that reason... it's just too hard to aim with it unless you tone the mouse speed all the way down but then the torso movement is severely crippled.

#3 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

You can modify the individual zoom sensitivity values via user.cfg, so yeah, it could be added to the client UI.

From a quick forum search. Put this in your user.cfg, adjust as needed:

gp_mech_view_look_sensitivity = 1.0 //Normal view
gp_mech_view_zoom_level1_sensitivity_modifier = 0.2 //Zoom 1.5x
gp_mech_view_zoom_level2_sensitivity_modifier = 0.3 //Zoom 3x
gp_mech_view_zoom_level3_sensitivity_modifier = 0.35 //Zoom 4x 

#4 Bubba Choo

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

were is that file located? but then again i still shouldnt have to mess with files and mouse settings when it can be built in ui isnt that what they get paid to do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users