Bug Report Issue

No replies to this topic

#1 Gallowglas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Periodically I've been having issues with weapons not registering hits. At first, I put it down to near-misses that simply looked like hits or a delay in HSR. However, I've since had a few matches where the behavior was pretty clear. In one case, I had a Dire Wolf shut down about 150m in front of me and I was able to unload 5 full volleys of C-UAC-20 (100 damage) into its CT and while the paper doll flashed, no damage ever registered despite the fact that he was internal prior to the shutdown. It was pronounced and clear enough that everyone spectating me commented on it.

I also witnessed several situations last night with a teammate's Stormcrow LL damage not registering on open, bright red CT shots or on internal Firestarter legs despite keeping the beam on target for most of the duration.

I don't know if there are specific reproducible circumstances, what weapons it impacts, etc., or even if many others are experiencing the same behavior, but it's happened often enough that I've noticed it, and it's very discouraging when it does happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users