4 replies to this topic

#1 Gideon Allard Laio

Rookie

• The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

Hello everyone,
I grew up playing Mechwarrior and had played all the way through MW4 merc and all expansion paks. I recently found that MWO had come out and immediately immersed myself in the community. I know that they are working up to community warfare etc but I would love to find a good group of people to team up with a learn a little more about this platform as I am still new and am still learning every match. I am an East coast player and I can play almost any day. I do have some constraints with time on occasion because I am an active duty service member. please if you have any questions or invites or anything feel free to post here ill check regularly.
I also am well versed in the game lore as well so if RP is an issue I do have a good basis in it as well.

#2 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

You might want to check us out: http://www.cwdg.us Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy. We are lore based, and competitive. We also have casual users if you should decide you just want to drop when you have time. We use teamspeak, and TS info is on the join page. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

#3 Shadewolfe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 149 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

View PostGyrok, on 13 July 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

You might want to check us out: http://www.cwdg.us Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy. We are lore based, and competitive. We also have casual users if you should decide you just want to drop when you have time. We use teamspeak, and TS info is on the join page. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

What timezone do you guys operate from? Would you have a place for a EST based player?

#4 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

Absolutely, we have active players from EST/MST/CST/PST as well as EU/AUS timezones as well.

#5 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

We also have many EST players at Alpha Galaxy! Check us out at www.clan-wolf.info!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users