1 reply to this topic

#1 Deathmaw

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 76 posts
  • LocationWales,United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

So I am trying to outfit my timber wolf. On each arm I want Er Large laser and a Er Medium laser below it. The mechlab insists on making one of them Medium with a large below it.

Can some one please tell me how to get around this? Even if I put them both in the order I want, when I press save one of them gets rearranged to the order I don't want.

#2 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

Greetings,

This has been referenced may times before.

From Karl:
It's an issue with numerically assigning a number value to the item in the 'inventory', the older the item the more it's pushed down the list and the location it's displayed at when moved to the Mech chassis.

[the current work around involves selling all the items you want to place in that location and purchasing new items as you place them. Not cost effective and rather stupid, but it appears to work, until the next time you load up the mech lab.]

- It's being addressed now with the background inventory code and actual placement to match the selection process.
- It's due in one of the next patch's but not here yet, especially difficult issue when trying to place missiles systems in launchers with matching tubes.
- It was one of the top issues with the 'suggested fix's' poll put out to the members.
~ "Add customizable hardpoint ordering"
Poll see here: http://mwomercs.com/...e-request-poll/

9erRed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users