Greeting From The Golden Keshik

24 replies to this topic

#21 Decoy3

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:49 AM

Apparently we got tired of hearing pugs complain about Timbies and Stormbros in the chat. So we made the swap to complaints about the 9S.

;)

#22 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

View PostFantastic Ergo, on 11 January 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

Hi All,
Hope all is well with you all. If anyone has any questions in regards to GK, you can always find us at mercstar TS. We are very open with what we are doing and how we operate. I do not need to reassure anyone but the team I belong to, my friends and pilots of GK. However I want to share a few details to put some of these concerns away.

-As it stands GK is Wolf and in the future will follow the WiE way if the timeline ever provides. We do not role-play much but we are big fans and loyal to the faction. We aren't mercs, at least not as it stands.
-We think much of the politics is a waste of time for us(personal taste, not judging) so we are very independent but we are always looking to co-operate and make an impact in and for the faction as proven by our actions not just our words. We have as a unit, as much of our decisions are, decided to experience the IS mechs vs IS and IS vs Clan, to have a full understanding of CW as it is now. It's Beta after all the best thing we can do is test everything. We have plans to go back to Wolf once we have satisfied our curiosity. That's the reason on our choice to change faction temporarily.
Again any questions please feel free to jump onto the MerfcStar TeamSpeak.
Best regards,
Ergo

kind of a little Wolfs Dragoons action ;) ... have fun fellas, cant blame you gusy for getting the hell away from all the disfunctionality and politicing BS... maybe one day wolf will actually work together, wouldnt that be something eh?

#23 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 11 January 2015 - 05:00 AM, said:

Are you sure? And if they start changing factions like mercs (switching to an enemy faction..) how can we be sure of their loyalty? -_-

Because I talk to them probably most of anyone in all of Clan Wolf...

#24 Ripper X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:13 PM

We are Wolves. We will not ever switch factions and then attack Wolf. Since this is Beta and these 2 maps are not what CW will be all about, we are trying out new strats and mech builds with IS mechs to better counter them once we return to Wolf.

#25 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:54 AM

Sounds good, thank you for your posts. I admit i have very little contacts with your unit, and i being already frustrated for our lack of numbers and initiative, i saw the situation to be darker than it is. Good luck in House Kurita, and get back here ASAP trothkins.

View PostDecoy3, on 11 January 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

Apparently we got tired of hearing pugs complain about Timbies and Stormbros in the chat. So we made the swap to complaints about the 9S.

If you cannot beat them, join them? :ph34r: Be sure to complain enough :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users