Ability To Lock Down Gxp

1 reply to this topic

#1 WarGanisM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

Ability to lock down GXP what do i mean? this is something that is actually down to my own fault, but becoming more and more frustrating for me, because I have probably now wasted in total of doing this 15,000+ GXP.

When you have a pilot skill say 4000 points and you have both 4000 Mech XP and 4000 GXP it will ask you what sort of XP you want to use.

However if you are short of regular Mech XP, but have enough GXP it will instantly eat your GXP with no questions asked. This is becoming a pain, I know this is user error, but the amount of times, In general 1 more game would earn enough XP to unlock a new skill, but in actual fact you're literally 1 or 2 xp short, but mentally you not focused or your mind is else where, the unlock button is lit up, you press unlock and then watch in horror as you realise you were actually short of Mech xp and the GXP goes vanish.

This is particulary soul destorying when you have to save up likes of 15,000GXP for module unlocks.

I know this is user error and can be avoided, but I don't what it is, sometimes it's late at night or whatnot and it happens. Just hope i'm not the only one who makes this mistake.

#2 Dan Nashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

I agree. The pop up happens every single time, so you get in the habit of clicking okay, but if you don't have xp, it automatically selects gxp for you, so the sixth time you click okay it does something different from what it did the prior 15 times. This burned me once too. I consider it a trap for the unwary, tired, and distracted. The pop up is zero safeguard because of how it's structured.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users