Enlisted, But Looking For Clan

8 replies to this topic

#1 Wayward Hylian

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I enjoy playing like no other, and have a small group of friends I play with, but I want to get a bit more immersed in the Battlemech universe. I'm enlisted, and the time-zone difference from my friends is inconvenient, to say the least. I've noticed a lot of the clans have very time-strict schedules for auditioning, which would be impossible given the erratic nature of my schedule.

In short, I'm looking for a clan within Clan Wolf that I could potentially join that doesn't have a ridiculously strict schedule just to be part of the group.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Enlisted? Which service?

In Alpha Galaxy we actually have a very large number of current active duty (including myself) or retired vets. You'll fit right at home. Plus we're open to pretty much any time zone, including overseas.

Stop by our teamspeak at clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com or our website at http://www.clan-wolf.info

#3 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

We have a comp team and casual players both with many veterans from many parts of the world, you can move from comp to casual, and vice versa, should you wish at any time.

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy: http://www.cwdg.us

Edited by Gyrok, 21 July 2014 - 10:29 AM.

#4 Wayward Hylian

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

View PostAresye, on 20 July 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

Enlisted? Which service?

Marines. 0311/8152
Stuck in CONUS but still far away from home.

#5 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Ah, a grunt :)

Those of us in the Navy use our rates instead of NECs (similar to MOS). I'm an AWS2 (Naval Aircrewman and Rescue Swimmer). Spent half my sea tour flying the SH-60F and HH-60H helicopters for CSAR and anti-submarine warfare. Now I fly in the MH-60S doing inland SAR in CONUS.

If you're CONUS feel free to stop by any time, just bear in mind if you don't see anybody on our teamspeak you'll have to wait for an officer to greet you and give teamspeak permissions before you'll see anybody.

#6 Wayward Hylian

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

If you're CONUS feel free to stop by any time, just bear in mind if you don't see anybody on our teamspeak you'll have to wait for an officer to greet you and give teamspeak permissions before you'll see anybody.

I appreciate the help! I started the application process, and look forward to meeting some clanners.

#7 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

Just checked out our admin page. Your application was received successfully and I added that you've completed your introduction as well. The next step for the application process will be to get your teamspeak privileges setup so you can drop with the unit. That will also be the best time to ask questions if you have any.

#8 Wayward Hylian

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

View PostAresye, on 23 July 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

Just checked out our admin page. Your application was received successfully and I added that you've completed your introduction as well. The next step for the application process will be to get your teamspeak privileges setup so you can drop with the unit. That will also be the best time to ask questions if you have any.

Just finished the TS introduction. Thanks for the help! Can't wait to start dropping.

#9 FearNotDeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 305 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

View PostTiberius of Hyrule, on 26 July 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

Just finished the TS introduction. Thanks for the help! Can't wait to start dropping.

See you on the battlefield Tiberius looking forward to dropping with you. Alpha has been very flexible with time schedules at least for me it has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users