#21 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostSkyrider1746, on 28 September 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

I'm not gonna lie the viper is one of best monoverable mechs around even thou it doesn't have masc. But I'm really excited to see what Alex does with its horrible ugly face and design to change it magically somehow to a peace of art.

in all fairness, both viper mechs (Black Python, and Dragonfly), are ugly mechs, and need some serious cosmetic help.

#22 Marcel Bekker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Just a quick and dirty job with paint to get an idea how the Viper would look like after the same "can haz torso twist" treatment that the Kit Fox and Nova got.

Posted Image

#23 Kithmar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 32 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostMarcel Bekker, on 01 October 2014 - 01:07 AM, said:

Just a quick and dirty job with paint to get an idea how the Viper would look like after the same "can haz torso twist" treatment that the Kit Fox and Nova got.

Posted Image

Ow. Just when I thought the viper couldn't get any uglier... Who do I see about having some new eyes cloned?

#24 Marcel Bekker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

In all honesty, I wish they would just erase the monkeyface from the mech... replace with something that fits better with the mechs name, Fire Mandrill origins be damned. That Clan even failed to to emulate their totem animals loyality to each other... despicable.

Edited by Marcel Bekker, 11 October 2014 - 08:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users