Question

4 replies to this topic

#1 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

Ok so which one is the real clan wolf? I am a long time BT fan and have done tt, computer, and even the clicky game to fuel that habit.

That being said I am torn between Wolf and Ghostbear. So can someone kindly explain why I see like 4 differant recruiting posters all calling themself clan wolf?

#2 SpartanOfValor

• PipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 81 posts
  • LocationThe 7th Seals mechbay

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

Whichever is the real Clan Wolf will have their emblem like the one next to my name.

#3 Reza Malin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 617 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:16 AM

There are different galaxies of Clan Wolf, to represent different groups of players that want to play as Clan Wolf. There are no hard or fast traits or quirks to each Galaxy. Different people have different ideas of how they want their group to run and manifest itself. Therefore one giant 'real' Clan Wolf makes no sense, nor is it practical. This is after all, not real life.

My advice would be try and play with some of the Galaxies and find one with people that you enjoy dropping with. Its what i did with Delta Galaxy and it was the best decision i made in a year of playing MWO. Check us out.

Edited by Fade Akira, 29 July 2014 - 06:19 AM.

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

Fade Akira said it well. It would be really hard and impratical to put all the player groups togheter in a single unit, especially those with a different language (like Russian and German units).

Besides, we can hardly represent even a small part of the warrior caste of a Clan, let alone an entire Clan.. Thus, different Clusters and Galaxies is the simplest and most logical organization. Some units have merged but i believe all the invading Clans have more than an unit fighting under their banner and representing a part of it.

Clan Wolf Omega Galaxy recognizes our Khan as their own, but they are still an indipendent unit. It is about as far as we can go, as a Clan-wide Council would be quite impractical, though i would like to try it.

I have chosen Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy little more than a year ago and i have never regretted it so far. Try to drop with us, and see if we are the best choice for you. Click here for how to join. We may have a place for you in our new 279th Battle Cluster.

See you in the battlefield!

#5 nonnex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

Yes thats true. Like the posters before has stated there is no Clan Wolf as a single unit. All Wolf units (Galaxies) like alpha, gamma, delta and so on... we all together are the "real" Clan Wolf.

[CWG] Clan Wolf - Germany for example (where I am) is representing the German speaking faction of Clan Wolf.

Look at this pinned post http://mwomercs.com/...lan-wolf-touman to get an overview of the established Wolf Galaxies in MWO.

Good Luck

Edited by nonnex, 20 August 2014 - 06:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users