Mech Invalid

3 replies to this topic

#1 azedos

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

I logged in after the patch to find my ILYA marked as 'invalid'. I understand this is due to the module changes made. But it strips my mech of the modules I had but doesn't place them in my inventory.

Is this intentional? Am I expected to pay upwards of 8 million for the modules I already payed for?
Not only that, but now I only have 2 modules slots instead of 3. The 2 weapon slots seem worthless as all the weapon modules remain locked even though the ILYA has a master ranking.

#2 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts
  • LocationTamo daleko ...

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:49 AM

You need to to go to strip mech option and strip all modules there,then they will be back in your inventory,not on your mech.That worked for me,i hope it will work for you too .
And that happens to mechs that had 3 installed modules before the patch made the changes,before it lowered the modules for some of them,it doesnt happen if the mechs still has 3 modules (like the Dragons)

Edited by EyesBurn, 03 August 2014 - 04:51 AM.

#3 azedos

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Ok I'll try that thanks. I was afraid to save it.

#4 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts
  • LocationTamo daleko ...

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:06 AM

You dont have to save after you strip the modules of mech,just go into inventory and look for them,if they are there either put them on mech again or just save.
Let me know if it worked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users