New Comer Looking For Organized Structure

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lootax

• PipPip
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

Hey guys, i started playing this game back to the beta, and i took a huge break, and i'm coming back. After reading some data on the upcoming CW and some background, i decided to pick the clan wolf faction and to start to look for an organized structure.

Game side i come from various game experiences. In the past i played a lot of Counter-Strike, BF2/2142, and started to enjoy organised gameplay with Eve online within the Goonswarm, then moved to Planetside 2 in wich i joined one of the best outfits of Miller (WASP inc.), and i'm currently an active member in WASP playing PS2 after over one year of play.

Gamer profile side i'm a competitive min-maxer player, mainly playing during EU Timezone (UTC+1). And i'm practicing table top games in a competitive fashion.
I only have 300+ games and i want to learn more.
I know discipline (coms and gameplay side), and i favor simple plans (those can be changed easily on the fly), flanking and harrasing on the field.
I favor heavies and assault mechs in a support fashion.
I'm being trained as a leader in my current structure on planetside 2.

I'm looking for an organized and mature structure (minimum 18 years, no trash-talkers) structure in wich i can learn, progress, and that wants to have impact on the upcoming CW, like my current communitiy in PS2, and present in the EU Timezone.

In details, individual skill is not that important for me, i really favor discipline and organization, and i think that post-match feedback is very important for everyone to improve (from the grunt to the leader), for example if the leader has made mistakes, i expect him or a grunt to report it to him and the leader taking note and working on it). And i can't suffer ranting during a match, if you need to rant at someone do it during the debriefing.

But since i'm present on another game with a great structure i might not be availabe exclusivly to my MWO structure, and i won't have time to put myself in the background (as a table top/paper RPG player i'm not kind of immersing myself in a video game background), that means i'm not looking for a RP unit, effectivness and fun are what i'm looking for.

Edited by Exentius, 08 August 2014 - 02:07 AM.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

Come join us on our teamspeak at clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com and say hi. We're always looking for more overseas players.

We're heavily devoted to lore, but myself and a few others are actually in the process of organizing a small unit for the purposes of competitive play, and could always use another great pilot that's got a competitive fire in their heart.

You could also check out our website at http://www.clan-wolf.info for more information. If you decide to visit the TS server first an officer will meet you in the Landing Pad. It may appear that nobody is on due to guests not being able to see the clients, but someone will notice and get with you shortly.

#3 Lootax

• PipPip
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Well, i'm sorry, i just applied to the Delta galaxy since i'm in EU Timezone.

Edited by Exentius, 09 August 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

View PostExentius, on 09 August 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

We do have a Binary of european players too.. If you change your mind you know where to find our HQ.

#5 Lootax

• PipPip
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • CS 2021 Participant
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Thank you, i'll remind that if i change my mind.

Edited by Exentius, 10 August 2014 - 03:24 AM.

#6 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

View PostExentius, on 09 August 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

Great choice with Delta Galaxy... I am the Galaxy Commander of Clan Wolf Kappa "The Werewolves" Galaxy and we have good relations with the Delta Wolves...

I look forward in seeing you in game as our players do drop with Delta Wolves quite often.

Mako

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users