3 replies to this topic

#1 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

This video teaches you how to launch a match and provides an overview of the social functions available in Mechwarrior Online. Please let me know if there is a tutorial you'd like to see.

Edited by Spike Brave, 10 August 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Ayrmoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Great info Spike Brave. Question - When using the "Private" match, how do you get other players. Also, do you have to have premium time in order to use the lobby and set up a private match?

Thanks again. I've never used these features so this tutorial was a great one for me B)

Happy Hunting

Edited by Ayrmoon, 10 August 2014 - 04:57 PM.

#3 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

View PostAyrmoon, on 10 August 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

Get info Spike Brave. Question - When using the "Private" match, how do you get other players. Also, do you have to have premium time in order to use the lobby and set up a private match?

Thanks again. I've never used these features so this tutorial was a great one for me B)

Happy Hunting

Use your friends list for other players. Not sure if you need premium time to have the lobby or just the options. I hadn't even looked at that before today. I'm a lone wolf and I like it that way. Made this just so people could have a look.

#4 Ayrmoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

lol... I've been a Lone Wolf since I started playing MWO too. But I've been thinking of joining a Mech Unit/Clan. We'll see if I do or not I guess.

Take care and I'll see ya when you try to sneak into my base B)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users