Anyone Need A Strategist?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Shiroi Tsuki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

Title pretty much says it all.
I'm someone who really enjoys making strategies in MWO. I'm currently not in a "Clan/Guild" and I would be really happy if any of you add me to yours

I'm not the best out there, but I know I can get the job done. (In my last session, I commanded 3 separate PuG teams and lead the team to victory).
I'm not your typical go to the center guy, and fight some WW1 Trench battle. I carefully plan out, analyse the battle, and choose the option that would lead the team closer to victory.

When I say "I lead the team to victory" I don't mean I casually sit at the back and let my team do all the fighting. I lead from the front (or at the second line, when I'm in a support mech). This mainly because I can see the battle more clearly, and If my strategy fail, I shall die with it.

#2 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Hi Shiroi,
the 1st Rasalhague Hussar's would love to have you on board. We are a young clan with 30+ members and growing. The Hussar's are very active on the FRR Hub with a number of other house units. We also welcome all sorts of guests to drop with us without the need to join a unit which keeps our team drops full and interseting.

I would love to get together and work out some strategies for the maps so drop by the FRR Hub and say hello!

#3 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

You may also look into the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimentë. Our competitive team frequents tournaments and events when we're able, and we're always interested in those who prefer tactical and professional approaches to the game. Swing by 1strdr.enjin.com and drop us a line.

#4 LACMAN

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

My friends and I are playing mwo everyday.We are good players,but our tactics dont work all the time.You would be very welcome in our club since we need a good strategist. :)

Edited by LACMAN, 11 August 2014 - 06:22 AM.

#5 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

Greetings Shiroi,
If you are seeking a mostly casual group that is primarily concerned with having fun and sharing Camaraderie and good times then perhaps you might wish to also look into our Clan: Iron Serpent. Our website is http://ironserpent.enjin.com. I ask that you take a look there, especially at our charter page and see if our group may be what you are looking for. Thanks for your time.
Posted Image

Edited by Stormwolfe13, 11 August 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#6 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

I'm from the Skjaldborg: Shieldwall of Rasalhague, one of the oldest units in MWO. We're always looking for new recruits and in the process of rebuilding our FRR presence during the weekdays from early afternoon to late in the evening US central time zone. I spend most of the time on the FRR Hub anyway so I hope to see you out there with the rest of the guys.

I'm personally looking to form a new company within our unit that is dedicated to hardcore CW from within the FRR. It's always good to have a couple of drop commanders on hand. I like to have one good drop caller with two or three backups that can take over when a main caller falls. This company I'm looking to put together, it will basically be aimed at becoming semi-pro. We don't require a minimum amount of practice time, but this particular company will voluntarily acquire (if they don't already possess) and learn to efficiently use the best killers in the game, Stalkers (all direct fire), Atlas', 60kph+KCrab, WubMasters, WubBolts, you know, hard hitting energy brawlers that can move fast, take a hit, and shred clan mechs in seconds.

This will be a tight running unit, all mechs staying within 50 to 100 meters of each other and moving in concert, with the ultimate goal of killing clanners with extreme prejudice. I believe that even though some fly under a casual tag because they can't be on as much as they want, there's still simple information that can easily be shared between members to ensure that when that person has the one or two days a week, they'll be just as lethal as the guy who trains daily. It just takes good training, synergy, and a desire for fast paced mech on mech violence.

Drop by www.theskjaldborg.com if you're interested.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 30 May 2015 - 11:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users