• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

Candrill... We thought you were dead or went clan... not sure the thought of which made us sadder... Stop by TS and say hey. ts3.hhod.com:7345

#282 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts
  • LocationAddicks, Fed Suns

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

#283 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

The 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT (HHoD) are recruiting pilots of all experience levels and backgrounds! Check us out at http://www.hhod.com/ and fill out an application. Then find us here on the House Davion TS Server --> ts3.hhod.com:7345 Come... Join the Carnage!

Posted Image

Edited by Jugger Grimrod, 29 April 2018 - 10:02 AM.

#284 Kaycha SoulWrath

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

Damn, wished I saw this before I went and pledged to an empty house and did my probation Posted Image Doesn't seem to be that many units in Kurita

#285 ZenithXIII

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:33 AM

hi its me.. is HHOD dead?.. i stopped playing mwo for awhile now.. thinking of making a comeback is there any discord server or anything?.. where my lance go :( itsme 13

#286 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:52 AM

We're still here... You'll find us on House Davion TS3. (ts3.hhod.com:7345)

Stop on by Posted Image

#287 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

View PostKaycha SoulWrath, on 01 May 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

Damn, wished I saw this before I went and pledged to an empty house and did my probation Posted Image Doesn't seem to be that many units in Kurita
PGI removed penalties for breaking loyalty pledges - you can always break, pledge new and grind the probation in Scouting.

And, of course, you're always welcome to come to our TS and drop with us no matter which House you're currently pledged to. :)

#288 Baron Georg

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:43 PM

Interested in the unit, especially the training aspects. More of a casual player but have played in groups. I'll be hanging out in the entry are this evening hopeing to get some drops in smaller than 12 man groups. Don't think I'm good enough for that yet and I assume the unit members would like to know some of my capabilities before slotting me into a large group. Currently tier 5.

#289 Baron Georg

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

Going to hope that tonight was an abnormal night. Got moved into a pug channel in order to drop and the assigned individual promptly left both the channel and the game. Waited around for 1/2 an hour and nobody came into the channel. There were plenty of people in other channels though. Hope this is not the normal attitude towards prospects who happen to be in a unit and looking for a change. Hard to find out about training and any other questions if one is shunted off into a channel that no body checks on.

If the unit is only looking for faction players or players of a particular tier please say so and I'll be out of your hair.

#290 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:33 PM

Get on our TeamSpeak, find captain Automarshall and he'll walk you through the ropes.

The long and short of what happened is that you'ran into our scheduled weekly training, which command does not want to be open to players who are not at least applying to the unit (if not already members). If you filed an application first, there wouldn't have been any issue.

If the unit is only looking for faction players
We are not, although there's expectation that once members are trained and have the mechs ready they will participate in FW to some extent.

or players of a particular tier
We are not. We take anyone from hardened vets to complete beginners (also, tier rating is little more than a glorified XP bar - anyone who gets damage on targets makes it to T1 given enough matches).

Edited by Horseman, 16 June 2018 - 10:43 AM.

#291 Baron Georg

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:19 AM

Thanks Horseman. Yeah, when I looked at the enjin site the training tab was for members only. Just my luck that I should blunder into without knowing LOL. I'll try again.

#292 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:03 AM

Because... MWO is more fun with a Buddy! Find new friends here in the 1st Headhunters of Davion RCT!

Posted Image

#293 Baron Georg

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

Hay Horseman anyone other than Automarshall I should try and talk to? Another nite of sitting in channel and not a word from anyone. I took a shower today lol.

#294 Eisenhorne

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:36 PM

View PostBaron Georg SCA, on 18 June 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

Hay Horseman anyone other than Automarshall I should try and talk to? Another nite of sitting in channel and not a word from anyone. I took a shower today lol.

Just drop into any room labeled public quick play or headhunters pug drop where you see a couple of people, wait a second to be sure you're not talking over anyone in the middle of a drop, and then ask if they have room for one more. generally you'll be able to just join in. if you're just joining the main channel and waiting there, you'll probably be sitting there for a while, I don't think people actually check those for people usually, they just go into a drop room and people who want to play go there.

#295 Angm4r

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

A few tips for anyone popping into our teamspeak and etiquette. BTW - if you're looking for a trainer they will have a red/green New Avalon Military Academy logo with a tiny "T" on it, by their name. This is the same as the in-game decal. You can ask any of them for help. There are almost always a couple of them on during primetime
  • Entering a FW room - type "inline" to avoid interrupting an active drop, you will be put into the inline queue, BUT, unit pilots may be taken ahead of you.
  • You are more than welcome to also pop into PUG drop rooms. In fact, this is probably where you want to go to get a feel for the group
  • Do not hang out in the FW room if you're not in the drop. Head to a PUG room or better yet...
  • Go into a scouting room. You get a chance to drop with our guys a dn if you're not familiar, practice working together as a team

-

#296 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:06 AM

The 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT (HHoD) are recruiting pilots of all experience levels and backgrounds! Check us out at http://www.hhod.com/ and fill out an application. Then find us on TS @ ts3.hhod.com:7345.

"Come... Join the Carnage!"

Posted Image

#297 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:22 PM

The 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT (HHoD) are recruiting pilots of all experience levels and backgrounds! Check us out at http://www.hhod.com/ and fill out an application. Then find us on TS @ ts3.hhod.com:7345.

Posted Image

#298 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

New to MWO? The 1st Headhunters of Davion RCT http://www.mwo.enjin.com represent the best of the AFFS! Recruit training. Active Invasion and Scouting Teams. Casual Quickplayers. Community participation. Come join us on Teamspeak at ts3.hhod.com:7345.

#299 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

The 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT (HHoD) are recruiting pilots of all experience levels and backgrounds! Check us out at http://www.hhod.com/ and fill out an application. Then find us on TS @ ts3.hhod.com:7345.Posted Image

#300 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 03:17 PM

Because, sometimes you just want to forget about work and and relax with a buddy!

Come, join us for some fun times on TS @ ts3.hhod.com:7345.

Posted Image

Edited by Jugger Grimrod, 02 June 2019 - 08:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users