Looking For A Group To Do Drops With

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ian Maiden

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

Greetings

I am looking for a group I can join for occasional drops and to better learn this game.

Unfortunately I don't have much time or money I can invest in the game so I can only at best get a couple of hours an evening in, and then not very often.

If any of the Clan Wolf groups are willing to take me on please drop me a line and I'll get back to you when I can. I am based in the UK and on work days can only get online between about 7 and 10 pm local time

Many Thanks

Ian

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Check Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy!

Our thread: http://mwomercs.com/...wclan-wolfinfo/

Our website: http://clan-wolf.info/

You can find our TS info in both links.

Hop in our TS, wait in the landing pad for someone to greet you. An officer should give you sibko tags. Then just drop with our warriors :)

See you in the battlefield!

#3 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

We have a decent size group of players in European time zones (including our Khan), but we could always use more. We have a dedicated side to our casual players that can't meet the training and drop requirements for the active side, so don't worry if you're strapped for time.

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

As our Loremaster said, we are looking for more players in euro time zones.

An all-euro Star in my Trinary has a few spots left. Will you get one of them, warrior?

#5 Ian Maiden

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

Do you have any casual drops planned for the next week during UK afternoon times, GMT 1pm- 6pm that I could tag along to and see how you play. Until CW is properly announced with how it is going to work I am not looking too much at competitive play, just a team I can work with and hone my skills.

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

View PostIan Maiden, on 15 August 2014 - 04:04 PM, said:

Do you have any casual drops planned for the next week during UK afternoon times, GMT 1pm- 6pm that I could tag along to and see how you play. Until CW is properly announced with how it is going to work I am not looking too much at competitive play, just a team I can work with and hone my skills.

Usually there is always someone to play with during the european afternoon. I might be there as well, if i do not go out in the afternoon. With more and more europeans, there will be even more chances to drop!

#7 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

Greetings Ian,

Clan Wolf Kappa "The Werewolves" Galaxy are basically European base players.

We also have some US base players that drop with us due to their schedule.

Our clan's priority is fun first and lore later.

We don't restrict players ability to drop due to their rank and we allow our players to drop with as many players possible.

Our members are all friendly and we aim to have fun above all (though we tend to win a lot, maybe it is due to the fact that we are always having fun).

We have some lore stuff, however, it is minimal as we had bad experiences in the past regarding lore as some players tend to take this game too SERIOUSLY and forget that fact that people play this game to have fun.

Visit us at http://cwkg.enjin.com and check us out. Be prepared to drop in lots of games and hopefully we don't wake your family by making you laugh too much :angry:.

Mako

Edited by Mako408, 22 August 2014 - 06:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users