• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYork II

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

Clan Blood Spirit has a long and storied history of mech combat dating back to 2003. Seasoned and fanatical pilots itching to get back in the saddle!!!

We are likely to align with LA during the initial preinvasion phase of the game.

«Çߧ» Spudman Boques

#2 Red Pins

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:54 AM

...Sooo tempting. The Blood Spirits were my original Clan of choice, but they die off with a whimper in the Wars of Reaving.

Its a bit early for me to declare, but what are the details of the group? How many are you, what standards do you have, etc.

#3 Spudman Boques

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hailz Red Pins!

We have about 20 experienced pilots that are rallying together as we speak. We are also investigating expanding the unit so that we may have a major role to play when MWO launches. We have a Trial of Position to enter the Clan, and subsequent Trials to advance in rank.

Although my heart will always be «Çߧ», what persona we assume as part of MWO has yet to be determined. The roleplaying adds alot to the experience, so we are having discussions around what would make sense and provide the most fun for all the pilots pre and post Clan invasion.

~S~
Khan «Çߧ» Spudman Boques

#4 Trooper Thorn

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 65 posts
  • LocationEvansville, Indiana

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

As you know we have been bearing the Torch during your leave of absence I have forwarded your e-mail to Grem and all current pilots and I am sure that you will have your response shortly. As a side note we are having weekly MWLL practice this evening you can get on Comms with us ts9.gameservers.com:9144 scroll down and we have a channel set aside on this TS3 server. E=mail me and I will give you the password to get on our private channel.

#5 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:47 PM

Hailz Spudman!!! Glad to see this has piqued your interest enough to start a recruiting thread.

Edited by Gremlich Johns, 07 November 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#6 Spudman Boques

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

Ahh, that's a little harsh for a recruiting thread! :D We'll consider that one RP ON! :)

#7 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Edited then. I just don't appreciate DA, I guess.

#8 Trooper Thorn

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 65 posts
  • LocationEvansville, Indiana

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:57 AM

Yes we consider DA as the alternate timeline event. You really can not blame us, we have fought and been «Çߧ» and to have the prople who are IS centric just use us as a plot device with out caring about how we feel about it just makes us get our hackles up.

#9 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

I will be here, if CSA is not.

CeeKay Boques

#10 tigster

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Locationisle of wight / england

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

so good to see you spudman and gremlich and also to see the letters "cbs"...makes me smile

#11 Dr Rexalot

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

I go where CK goes - CBS/CSA

#12 Pain Campbell

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

Hmmm... CBS, is there a Khan/Power struggle already ZELLBRIGEN, so soon. There will be standards./? Don't know if that is a statement or question yet. How are all these Blood Spirits doing? Heard that Old Grem kept things going to this day. Impressive to say the least. Way better man than me, :).

Not speaking for him but do not believe Goose and myself will be much on the forums, but we will be Claners regardless of timeline/ free birth scum alignment...lol. I'll send Mongoose a link to this though so he can reply if needed. Also we will check out your comms if the invite is open to all as well. Don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers if its not.

Good to see you all, sincerely hope to kill you all soon.

#13 Oderint dum Metuant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostPain2, on 15 August 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Hmmm... CBS, is there a Khan/Power struggle already ZELLBRIGEN, so soon. There will be standards./? Don't know if that is a statement or question yet. How are all these Blood Spirits doing? Heard that Old Grem kept things going to this day. Impressive to say the least. Way better man than me, :P.

Not speaking for him but do not believe Goose and myself will be much on the forums, but we will be Claners regardless of timeline/ free birth scum alignment...lol. I'll send Mongoose a link to this though so he can reply if needed. Also we will check out your comms if the invite is open to all as well. Don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers if its not.

Good to see you all, sincerely hope to kill you all soon.

Hmmm Pain, now that is a blast from the past.

<S> from CSR

#14 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

CBS? I hate that network.

#15 Spudman Boques

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

***BUMP***

We are recruiting pilots to fill out our 12 pilot Community Warfare dropships. Message me here or in game.

~S~
Spudman Boques
Clan Blood Spirit

#16 Spudman Boques

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

Check out our website...

http://www.novacrusader.com/cbs/

Join the Clan Blood Spirit Galaxy (CBSG)... fighting in the Clan Ghost Bear invasion corridor. We are a group of skilled veteran pilots looking for more skilled or veteran pilots to play competitively in Community Warfare. At this point we are much more about killing mechs and winning/defending planets, than we are about RP.

Message me, Pain Campbell, RedYeti, or Gremlich Johns here or in game if you are interested.

~S~
Spudman Boques

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users