Mechbay Challenge!

145 replies to this topic

#141 Sahoj

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunjin
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

Girth, please review your reading comprehension skills. He was saying thank you for the extended challenge time.

#142 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

They where handing out points for assists, Hoss: If you where still having problems, then ether you had no time to play at all, or you don't play enough to have an accurate Elo.

… That last part does sound funny, don't it? Posted Image

#143 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

View PostGirth Fillmore, on 19 August 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

If you can't manage to play 10 - 15 games (at the absolute most!) over a four day period, how is that someone else's fault? The challenge is there to be completed; if you can't manage to do it, why come onto the forums and whine about your failure?

Not whining. Just thanking PGI for implementing a better challenge that is more forgiving to the casual player, and doesn't turn the game into a CoD match where everyone argues over kills.

#144 Girth Fillmore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 174 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

View PostGrayson Sortek, on 19 August 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

Not whining. Just thanking PGI for implementing a better challenge that is more forgiving to the casual player, and doesn't turn the game into a CoD match where everyone argues over kills.

I'm very sorry for misunderstanding your post, I read it as being a sarcastic thank you. I think I've been on these forums for too long.

View PostSahoj, on 19 August 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

Girth, please review your reading comprehension skills. He was saying thank you for the extended challenge time.

Roger that :lol:

#145 Fractals

• Pip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users