hope not

#282 LeucippusK

• PipPip
  • Hell Fork
  • Hell Fork
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBenton Harbor, Mich

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:05 AM

No not at all, we aren't forum warriors. Still active and recruiting.

#283 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOzark Highlands

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:31 AM

LeucippusK, you are indeed a Ghost Bear Loyalist, and I will stand corrected on what I said in another thread about true Ghost Bear Loyalists. I know few, and you are indeed one. Tell GhostRyder to stop playing minecraft and get in the trenches.

#284 VileKnight

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:38 PM

I hope CGBI is still going strong. I used to roll with them a few years ago when the first invasion pack dropped. Good people. Would be a shame to lose that group.

#285 Ghost Paladin117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:15 PM

They are still kicking.

#286 xUnbreakablex

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:03 PM

CGBI is still around and openly recruiting! Whether you are a new or veteran player we have a lot to offer you. A new streamlined Training Program, Lore based events, Weekly faction drops, and nightly quick play matches. drop by our discord or our forums for more info.

https://discord.gg/sggbA7p

#287 SenInt

• Pip
  • Cadet
  • 19 posts
  • LocationWilderness

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:59 AM

In what kind of timezones do you have folk?
I am personally from GMT +2 and wondering if there any in Europe during my "good gaming times", as I am having my studies with days starting 8am at vocational school and morning awakenings at around 6:30am.

On other note, I like the Clan fluffs (Clan Wolf and Ghost Bears have my most interest towards, where Ghost Bears have somewhat accessable dress uniforms by modifying one specific uniform model IRL... may as well make myself one...) and feel more like home with Clan OmniMechs as well. I am also in search of classic Battletech groups to join in, as well as to relax (coughescapismcough) in good roleplays.

So in the nutshell, does your group have these quirks I seek?

#288 SkyeBjorn

Rookie

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

View PostSenInt, on 09 April 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

In what kind of timezones do you have folk?
I am personally from GMT +2 and wondering if there any in Europe during my "good gaming times", as I am having my studies with days starting 8am at vocational school and morning awakenings at around 6:30am.

On other note, I like the Clan fluffs (Clan Wolf and Ghost Bears have my most interest towards, where Ghost Bears have somewhat accessable dress uniforms by modifying one specific uniform model IRL... may as well make myself one...) and feel more like home with Clan OmniMechs as well. I am also in search of classic Battletech groups to join in, as well as to relax (coughescapismcough) in good roleplays.

So in the nutshell, does your group have these quirks I seek?

Currently our European membership has been reduced to about 2 active players but we are starting recruiting drives in all time zones. Many of our players while not European do play during some of the Euro times.

As for the fluff. We are a lore-based unit with a Trial of position required for membership, Trials of Bloodright and Clawing rituals scheduled periodically.

Please join us at http://ghost-bear-co...d.com/index.php or on Discord at https://discord.gg/sggbA7p to see if we are the unit for you.

Edited by SkyeBjorn, 29 April 2019 - 04:49 PM.

#289 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 06:55 PM

View PostSkyeBjorn, on 29 April 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

Currently our European membership has been reduced to about 2 active players but we are starting recruiting drives in all time zones. Many of our players while not European do play during some of the Euro times.

As for the fluff. We are a lore-based unit with a Trial of position required for membership, Trials of Bloodright and Clawing rituals scheduled periodically.

Please join us at http://ghost-bear-co...d.com/index.php or on Discord at https://discord.gg/sggbA7p to see if we are the unit for you.

i'm looking to make my return, i've tried to join the discord but the invites don't work

#290 TIEZINE

• PipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2023 - 07:58 AM

Any room for a returning pilot from NA?
Been a few years..

#291 Dustinstormer

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 16 November 2023 - 07:18 PM

View PostTIEZINE, on 12 November 2023 - 07:58 AM, said:

Any room for a returning pilot from NA?
Been a few years..

As far as I am aware there are no active Ghost Bear units in MWO. Even CGBI has gone derelict. I see only a couple people who still have that Clan tag but nothing more.

My unit has a few Ghost Bears in it, if you would like to join them. You can find my recruitment post in the Smoke Jaguar forum thread. Hope to see you there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users