September Mech Speculation (2014)

208 replies to this topic

#201 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

They haven't put them on hold again in order to put out the next Clan pack have they? That would be very annoying. More likely they're just not telling us ahead of the patch (next patch? or the one after?)

Edit: goddamn it. I'm not at all interested in clans. So barring free mechbays, no reason for me to be playing between now and CW.

Edited by Onmyoudo, 11 September 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#202 Weaselball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 670 posts
  • LocationHell's ********, AKA Fresno.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostDulahan, on 11 September 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

They said in the Twitch thing that there won't be any new IS Mechs until the all the Clan ones are dropped, or at least for quite a while.

I thought all they said is that IS mechs won't be released on a 1-to-1 basis as clan mechs. Seeing as how clan mechs are coming out two per month, I still had hope we'd see 1 new IS chassis each month.

Oh well. I guess I can still keep dreaming for a Zeus, even though it's pretty much expected the next assault will be a Mauler. A boy can dream still :)

#203 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,580 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

I assumed that we'd still be getting IS 'Mechs, just that rather than single release Clans they would be doing a pack. If no more new IS chassis (as a opposed to heroes) until December 14/Jan 2015 I will be intensively and profoundly disappointed to say the least. Can't go Clan, won't go Clan. Lore is All.

#204 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

IS mechs will keep coming, just like the Vindicator...just not as quickly...probably 1 per month for those, or something. Not like Clans where 2 per month are coming out.

#205 VanillaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationIn my parent's basement

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

They mentioned that there were would some sort of "reward" for IS and Clan customers. Maybe they might be an IS pack to go along with the Clan pack being announced on Monday. :ph34r:

#206 Archon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostYeonne Greene, on 04 September 2014 - 09:35 PM, said:

That thing would be incredibly easy to kill if it is using an XL. And if it isn't using that XL 375, then it's not much better than an Orion.

Also, needs quad missile mounts. 4x ML and 4x SRM6 with 4 tons of ammo would be pretty neat, though I'd also prefer to have two MGs in there. Might actually make it worth playing.

Pft. The Rakshasa is a pitiful surat plagiarism of one of the greatest omnimechs ever created. :P

Edited by Archon, 11 September 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#207 Dulahan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

Personally, I expect an eventual "Comstar Mech Pack" - which is probably going to be where things like the Black Knight and King Crab - the Clan Busters - will end up being placed.

#208 Trevor Belmont

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 290 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:51 AM

Cyclops please!

#209 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

So no new IS mech for September and I'm thinking October might be the same (although we will get two variants in October - Cent AH and Atlas S). Not to be too greedy, but I was hoping for a new IS mech this month.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users