An Option To Buy A Mechbay For Cbills

2 replies to this topic

#1 stillnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSolaris V.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

As the title says. Have an option to buy a MechBay with C-Bills. In a F2P you should have the option to get every chassis in the game, every module, including mech bays. Except the obvious Hero and Champion mechs.

Newer players really don't have an option.. at all its either sell a mech that they spent HOURS on getting and upgrading or fork over almost $10 to a pay wall that PGI intentionally put there. Its absolutely ridiculous and arbitrary to players who love this series especially newer players.

In my opinion Mechbays should cost 2,500,000 C-Bills or higher that was there is an option for people that don't want to spend anything. Most people would just buy them with MC so it wouldn't hurt PGI in anyway in terms of income.

Even if people still disagree with me which I know most of the Cash Cows out there will, I'm still going to stand by this idea no matter what.

EDIT: If anyone has any ideas please share them.

Edited by stillnight, 20 August 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#2 Nazar24

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 94 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

There was a similar post somewhere in the forum, not long ago.
It would be definitely good for us, but bad for the game development.
Think about that from PGI point of view,they have cost to sustain and they have to make some revenue from the game to cover those cost.

In my opinion if you have played (and enjoyed) the game at the point to have your 4 mechbay filled, then i say 15$ to have ten new mechbay, isn't too bad ;) .
Or even 7$ to have four.

Moreover, lately they have given via event mechbays for free in the last few months...

ps found the poll

http://mwomercs.com/...32003-mech-bay/

Edited by Nazar24, 21 August 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

View PostNazar24, on 21 August 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

In my opinion if you have played (and enjoyed) the game at the point to have your 4 mechbay filled, then i say 15$ to have ten new mechbay, isn't too bad ;) .
Or even 7$ to have four.

Agree'd

If you have been playing long enough to afford, and have elited the 3 mechs +1 of the default 4 mech bays, you have been enjoying the game enough to slap a minimal monetary value to it. Stop being cheap. Yes it is FREE TO PLAY, but if you want more than 4 mech bays, help them out by buying some MC to purchase some mechbays.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users