• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 63 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:45 AM

Any sort of templates out there for making a MWO website? I hate to reinvent the wheel.. and was thinking of throwing up a clan website.

Just curious! Thanks!

UCME

AKA Garet Jax (3065)
AKA Rhonda Snord (3056)

#2 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

I'd just love to be able to mod my web site with some manner of API, when appropriate, that will allow me to display stats on my own web site, outside the Merc Corps HQ. It's a great way to recruit folks, because most of the folks who come to my site tell me one of the draws to the unit was the level of organization we have.

However, if there were also a template, I would certainly look at that and take from it what I would like to have for the site, but I would most likely stick with what I have, or update by programming my own.

#3 JediMindGorilla

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 63 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Yea, I do not have the time or inclination to build my own anymore.. lol.. besides.. there will betons of awesome site templates eventually.

Who knows, I might get bored and do one, but since I will be looking for a place/clan to play with, I am betting they will have one and, until then, I'll just hang out here and chat! :)

#4 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:01 AM

Well, when you go looking for a unit to play with, if you're more interested in Inner Sphere than the tubies, take a look at us... http://www.wolvesau.net/AU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users