4 replies to this topic

#1 RF Greywolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 543 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

First of all: Welcome to the battlefield!

There is a pinned thread that has the information to get into the Comstar Teamspeak server. I would suggest starting there or if you are looking for an actual unit to join then pop down to the Factions part of the forums to see who is looking for membership. I hope it helps!

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

Welcome aboard, if you need anything just ask :D Hard recruitment is kinda kept out of the new player help section

The merc corp forum is a great place to start http://mwomercs.com/...ons-merc-corps/ as well as the faction and clan sections.

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

An explaination:
Guild are not a part of MWO. Here they are called units. Units can be part of a house (the various nations/factions that make up the mechwarrior universe), they can be part of the clans (other type of factions) or they can be mercenaries (mostly independent).

Like Redshift2k5 already posted, is the Merc-Corp sub forum the best place to start. There is a dedicated thread for players looking for a unit called the Hiring Hall.

The Clans recruit directly in their respective forums and the house forums have their own recruitment forums.

To keep the forums clean, those are the only places where recruitment should take place, so I'm closing this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users