Real Challenge Major Issue - The Servers

5 replies to this topic

#1 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

1st Challenge and 2nd Challenge -> not a problem (completed yesterday, and this morning). Mostly a test of using some cap tactics over skirmish skirmish skirmish and convincing the PUG population to follow a plan...

However, the 3rd part is an issue. It's not the number of wins you need that is the problem, but the fact that the more I play the following is occurring...
  • More teammates without identifiers for the WHOLE match (doesn't show FF or anything)
  • More desyncs
  • More lag spikes
  • More random crashes asking to launcher or desktop (thank god Rejoin works... jk, usually dead by the time I can get rejoined)... oh wait, and sometimes Rejoin = No HUD.
  • Greater frequency of ALL OF THE ABOVE
Overall, PGI needs to get their servers fixed ASAP. You can tell those servers are crying hard and about to just cash it in.

#2 ProtoformX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 436 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

Yes, I completely agree this is a huge issue. I'm sure PGI is aware, and hopefully developing a fix. Have you tried the repair tool? I ran it today and my experience has been very much improved.

#3 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

View PostProtoformX, on 24 August 2014 - 12:18 AM, said:

Yes, I completely agree this is a huge issue. I'm sure PGI is aware, and hopefully developing a fix. Have you tried the repair tool? I ran it today and my experience has been very much improved.

Yeap. Run it out of habit post patch. Thanks.

#4 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

Probably 15 matches with serious issues were the Lag was match deciding (you find yourself dead or 1 team suddenly decimated) or match breaking (forced to leave the match) - hopefuly they get it fixed.

#5 MonkeyDCecil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:53 AM

Agreed, I was going try for the 50 win, but gave up after to many sever problems. I am close to getting the 20 win challenge, and will probably finish it. But it will depend on how playable the game is.

#6 Odins Fist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Yup, so glad I finished last night...

Had a few issues with Desync.
Lag hiccups with the ol' disappearing CT Armor results (from being shot by players not desynced or lagged)..

BUSH LEAGUE
Posted Image
Top half of Mech disappears on reconnect from desync AFTER enemy team uses you for target practice...
Notice I have no Lower Mech EXCEPT the feet.
Facepalm

Edited by Odins Fist, 24 August 2014 - 08:11 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users