Module Slots (Dragon)

No replies to this topic

#1 Sand Flea

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

Overall, I do like the new module system of having mech/weapon/consumable. Within several chassis, some variants have 1 mech module while others have two. This appears to vary based on weapon hard points and jump jet availability. (Example: RVN-2X has 1/2/2 and RVN-4x has 2/2/2.) You would think that the Hero versions would be the best of the best.

That is not the case with Dragons with the new module system. Currently all base Dragons and Champion versions have 2/2/2 module slots. The Hero versions have 1/2/2 with no clear advantage over the base chassis that I can see to make up for this dropped module that I have found. The Flame is a DRG-1C with the left torso and arm hard points swapped. The Fang is a DRG-1N that took a missile slot from the ct and added an energy slot in the arm. Considering how useful module slots are, it doesn't make sense to spend actual dollars on the Hero versions just to take a penalty in module slots.

I am one of the few that pilot Dragons (including Hero versions) and I enjoy the very tricky beasts. The current module system makes Hero versions the least desirable (in my opinion) of all the Dragons and that shouldn't be the case. Please consider bumping the Hero modules to be on par with the base chassis.

TLDR version: Please bump Fang and Flame mech modules up to match the base chassis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users