Weeding out Ghost Bear traitors.

285 replies to this topic

#1 Sinitron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationDjevelens Bakende Kanal

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

What would be a good way to remove wretched clanner scum from this otherwise pristine and perfect organization? They don't belong here and should stick to stupid clan channels. Everybody knows the FRR doesn't need stupid clone babies running around ruining everything, this isn't star wars... even though the Ghost Bears want to make this game another stupid flop like SWTOR. In fact, loyalists should be able to lock into factions, and only people who are certain they support an Inner Sphere power should be allowed to access their respective forums... so if the clanner wannabes lock in, they have to make an entirely new account later. It's just fair that backstabbing traitors have to pay double, or work twice as hard. Who else thinks this sounds completely justified and fair? Screw tube babies and dubstep, we just need some good old berserkers and hard rock.

#2 geck0 icaza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

Wow, pretty sure this is considered Flame Bait. Just sayin.

#3 Sinitron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

View Postgeck0 icaza, on 22 June 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

Wow, pretty sure this is considered Flame Bait. Just sayin.

This is a serious discussion. The "Rasalhague Dominion" won't happen for years and years. As of whenever the clans come knocking, they will be traitors.

#4 Ori Klein

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

*shakes head*

#5 Natedog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Tin hats that way ------->

#6 Bolo Warden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

This topic is a bit rough, but who is to say that people wont create multiple accounts? Then a characters can be dropped in the different factions, merc corps, etc? Thereby circumventing whatever controls this topic is trying to impose?

#7 GuntherK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Clans are fiction, Kerensky army jumped into some black hole.
So, i assume you are intoxicated by bad quality mead, that esplains that nonsense about "Bears" and "Ghosts"

#8 Haakon Valravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 354 posts
  • LocationSWMT

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

Sieg heil to you, too, Minister-President Sinitron Quisling.

#9 Thorolf Kylesson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

Its people like you that make playing a GAME no fun.

#10 Sinitron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostHaakon Valravn, on 22 June 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

Sieg heil to you, too, Minister-President Sinitron Quisling.

Me and him share the same strapping good looks and beautiful hair.

#11 Haakon Valravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 354 posts
  • LocationSWMT

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostSinitron, on 22 June 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

Me and him share the same strapping good looks and beautiful hair.

And the same overwhelming desire to 'purge' undesireable elements of society, even at the cost of betraying the people of the Free Rasalhague Republic. It's so sad to see one so corrupted by the Kokuryu-kai. Or is it the ISF? Loki? Maskirovka? Word of Lowtax?

#12 Orcinus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 346 posts
  • LocationYour Left Flank

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Let them be.

If these so-called "traitors" wish to turn on the Republic in the future, I say let them go when the time comes. For now, they have chosen to stand alongside us. If/When they decide to change their allegiance, we will seek to do unto them as we would to any enemy of Rasalhague; with no less zeal and ferocity at that.

Who knows? Perhaps we can convince a number to stay.

#13 Sinitron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostHaakon Valravn, on 22 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

And the same overwhelming desire to 'purge' undesireable elements of society, even at the cost of betraying the people of the Free Rasalhague Republic. It's so sad to see one so corrupted by the Kokuryu-kai. Or is it the ISF? Loki? Maskirovka? Word of Lowtax?

Well traitors are undesirable in *any* society, I don't see the problem here.

There's a reason there are no bears in Norway.

#14 Haakon Valravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 354 posts
  • LocationSWMT

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostSinitron, on 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

Well traitors are undesirable in *any* society, I don't see the problem here.

Oh, no. Nothing wrong with an agent of Loki/ISF/BDS sowing the seeds of division by falsely claiming others are 'Clan Ghost Bear' traitors. Nothing wrong with attempting to stoke the fires of a civil war between those born under inauspicious circumstances and those born of your Draconic race of supermen.

There's a reason there are no bears in Norway.

Your count is off by about a dozen or ten.

#15 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostHaakon Valravn, on 22 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Now this is funny because if anyone in BT universe desire to purge undesirable elements of society its the clans.

#16 Saevus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationRight side of Upside down

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

Traitors? I am reminded of a man I met on the road to Constantinople. He sat weary on the side of the road, tired and beaten by the sun, thirsty and worn from the road, but more than anything dejected and downtrodden by his fellow man, because you see, this man had sat there tired and thirsty on the side of that road for many a day and not once had any of the people travelling this road stopped to help him. It was with an ache in my heart I stumbled across this sad, miserable, beaten man. So I stopped, and climbing down from my horse I retrieved my water skin and proceeded to give this poor soul some water. As I leaned down over him, he faintly mumbled some words I could not make out and motioned me to lean closer, so I bent down and placed my ear to his lips and this is what he said, "Sucker, I've got your horse." Then the ******* stabbed me in the *** with a dagger hidden in his coat sleeve and while I sought to compose myself and my bleeding posterior, he leapt onto my horse and road off down the highway. The moral of the story is this: Never trust a rented horse to not run off with the first person who jumps on their back.

That has nothing to do with your post, but then, I am not sure what the hell you are rambling on about, at least my story had a moral.

Edited by Saevus, 22 June 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#17 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostSinitron, on 22 June 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

Screw tube babies and dubstep, we just need some good old berserkers and hard rock.

You called me a moron in an earlier thread, but I agree with the above sentiment.

#18 Haakon Valravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 354 posts
  • LocationSWMT

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostCarl Wrede, on 22 June 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Now this is funny because if anyone in BT universe desire to purge undesirable elements of society its the clans.

It would be, if the accusation were coming from an active duty Clanner and not from a renegade.

#19 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

who cares if some of the rasalhagians will later jump ship for the ghost bears?
Just enjoy your handicap while you still have them. they'll fight for the rasalhague nation as long as their part of it

#20 Haakon Valravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 354 posts
  • LocationSWMT

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

For this Rasalhagian Bear, that will be until such time as the Ghost Bear Dominion and Free Rasalhague Republic have formed a union. i.e.: A very long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users