Wow, No Mention Of....

7 replies to this topic

#1 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:56 AM

so no acknowledgement of the current state of the game (broken) regarding constant desync/lag/fps drops and on and on?

JJ's still nothing in regards to jump jets being utterly useless on anything bigger then a medium (which castrates the Summoner)

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

If they are still working on a fix, why should they specifically mention it in any way? I fix is done when it's done and pressuring them won't speed the process up by a single minute. What do you want them to do? Waste time answering your concerns, that could be better spend on working on the problem?

And just because you don't like the current jumpjet mechanic, doesn't mean they aren't workling as intended. stop bringing this up again and again and again. We all heard that you dislike the current state they are in.

#3 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

first off ego, jumping his case for asking pgi where the information about things that are still jacked up in this game is just dumb. second, the summoner is a clan heavy that is absolutely useless without it's mobility, and the JJ were the factor in that mobility, so his question has weight (whether i agree or disagree with the JJ nerf that is currently acting as intended). third. yes, pgi should have it's folks from IGP answer questions like this to keep the community informed and to allow the dev's at PGI to work on the game without wasting time. get off your {LT-MOB-25} sucking high horse you think you sit on and go pound sand.

#4 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

View PostEgomane, on 26 August 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

If they are still working on a fix, why should they specifically mention it in any way? I fix is done when it's done and pressuring them won't speed the process up by a single minute. What do you want them to do? Waste time answering your concerns, that could be better spend on working on the problem?

And just because you don't like the current jumpjet mechanic, doesn't mean they aren't workling as intended. stop bringing this up again and again and again. We all heard that you dislike the current state they are in.

how about cause they have not even acknowledged there is an issue, and how about instead of wasting time on cockpit items and paint jobs they concentrate on fixing there game. a broken game will make them less money then cockpit items andpaint jobs that are constantly pushed out

#5 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostEgomane, on 26 August 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

To answer your question: First, it is only wasting time in your eyes (subjective perspective) which I kindly disagree with as I find it of value. Secondly, yes, I would like a weekly update regarding the desync/lag issue since it is so wide spread and IMO (been here since CB like alot of others) is probably the worst issue they have ever had. (This is far from a simple argument over a weapons heat or duration)

As for how to better handle things.....Disclosing that they are still working on a fix, would have gone a long way to helping cool some people down (myself included). Look up AGILE PROJECT management sometime Egomane, you might learn a little more about how better project management methods can help DEFLATE issues rather then EXACERBATE them. The lack of communication to the masses regarding major issues, never, ever ends well.

Example of what should be in the notes:

Lag/Desync/Server Stability:
We are continuing to evaluate and test potential fixes for this issue. At this time we ask for your continued understanding that this is a difficult situation for all of us involved and we are actively working towards a resolution. Please see this thread ###### for continued updates on this issue.

Edited by Creovex, 26 August 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#6 Savage Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationÅrhus, Denmark

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

8 days ago....
http://mwomercs.com/...ver-lag-issues/

#7 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

Still not acknowlegded yet? Previous thread had some pretty much replies regarding desyncing.

#8 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

View PostSavage Wolf, on 26 August 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

That pretty much looks like an acknowledgement to me. So how can you (not you, Savage Wolf... everyoen else) say there is none?

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users